GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

*bit of a spoiler*

I heard Catalina from GTA3 is in the game and CJ dates her at some point in time, anyone able to confirm this? If it can be confirmed it would lend more credibility to the idea that Fido from GTA3 may be in the game.

Ok, I just started playing this game for real this afternoon, I only played it for an hour yesterday and didn't even save the game.

Anywho, I need help on the mission were you have to steal the crates from the national guard. And yes, it is a really stupid thing to get stuck on...I'm having trouble lifting the crates with the fork lift....serious trouble. After flying through that Russian shootout/chase mission with surprising ease, I am now stuck on perhaps the simplest thing...lifting crates. Help is needed and appreciated.

Oh, this game kicks sooooo much ass! I'm glad I finished all my school work yesterday and this morning, because I am addicted to this game and wouldn't have finished it if I didn't hold myself back.

Anywho, I need help on the mission were you have to steal the crates from the national guard. And yes, it is a really stupid thing to get stuck on...I'm having trouble lifting the crates with the fork lift....serious trouble. After flying through that Russian shootout/chase mission with surprising ease, I am now stuck on perhaps the simplest thing...lifting crates. Help is needed and appreciated.

Just drive up to a crate and hit L1 (or R1, one of the two) to lift it, then I usually do a complete 360 degree turn and load the crate into the truck. After loading two crates the National Guard usually starts taking shots at Ryder so get out and bust some shots off, go load as many more crates as you can until the NG come back, rinse and repeat.

Oh, this game kicks sooooo much ass! I'm glad I finished all my school work yesterday and this morning, because I am addicted to this game and wouldn't have finished it if I didn't hold myself back.

I know what you mean. Lately I've been trying to finish all my work in class so I can play SA when I come home :D

What does everyone's CJ look like?

Mine's like this...

Makes me wish I had a Digital camera...

Black hoodie, with a green rag and a backwards green baseball cap and blue-jeans, with a pair of white low-top sneakers. Max Muscle & Stamina too :)

Edited by Cloudy

I was doing the first mission (yeah that's right the FIRST mission) and I kinda lost my guys, but I ended up making the guys chasing me blow up their car, allowing me to find my guys and get back home safely without having to worry about being shot at. :)

Cloudy.....I'm trying bro, but the damn things won't lift!!! Now they're all scattered around the place and I can't get the right approach. Bah! This is frusterating! What I wouldn't give to be chased by Russians on motorcycles and big ass truck again instead of this. Maybe I've been playing too long. I'll try again in the morning when I have a clear head.

Another thing....nothing beats doing a drive by in a loaded low rider with "It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube blastin' on the speaker. This game is fucking great.

What? You mean you haven't been skipping school? Pussies.

I kind of need to pass so I can graduate mang ;) Plus, my dad's usually home all day sooo...

Bluesman, man school is on a reading week for exams....so I've been off school all week. But I've only played the game fully today...but tomorrow! Until 7 pm tomorrow night I'm locking myself in my room, blasting Radio Los Santos, and taking advantage of the fact that I have this game to myself for life!

And my CJ looks like this...

Bandana tied in the front, cornrows which you can't really see thanks to the bandana, Groove Street tattoo on his stomach, some other tattoos on his arms, still got the original wife beater, gray pants, white sneakers, silver chain around his neck, and blue shades.

Kill as many drug dealers as possible, they leave a ton of cash behind.

nothing beats doing a drive by in a loaded low rider with "It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube blastin' on the speaker.
I take it you haven't tried doing that with "How I could just kill a man" by Cypruss Hill blaring? Edited by Enter Blue Guy

In the Beach Party thing for OG Loc there's a guy dressed in red windpants and a red hat, looks a bit like LL Cool J. I killed him and he dropped over $2,000 :D

In the Beach Party thing for OG Loc there's a guy dressed in red windpants and a <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=red%20hat" onmouseover="window.status='red hat'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">red hat</a>, looks a bit like LL Cool J. I killed him and he dropped over $2,000 :D

How do you activate robberies?

I know the van (Boxville) is located across from the Ganton Gym, but I was told that you need a ski-mask to activate them, too. I can't find a ski-mask though :?

Ruah.

I need help on "Just Business". I can get pretty far into it and to be truthful I have no idea what killed me just a minute ago. The bike still had probably a little more than 3/4 health and I was shooting guys off the back of the bikes. I shot every bike (that I could see) down, then I started going for the car-hauler/truck and I think Smoke hit something and killed us.

Ruagh. It's a bit tough, but it's fun.

I now have GTA: San Andreas. Today was the UK release. TBH I wasn't that bothered, I just bought it for my bro. Anyways, fuck pre-ordering. I strolled into Asda before 9 this morning and bought a copy straight away for the price of £29.83.