GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

*is sorta british*

I'm trading in three game and picking it up for $9.99 in two hours.

:( I killed my girlfriend...

I DIDN"T MEAN TOO!!!!

I just was going on a regular drive by date with her... and... i tried to help her out with the drive by aiming to the right and she was in the passenger seat...

"Attention: You have abused your girlfriend."

"LET ME OUT THIS DATES OVER!"

"Your girlfriend is dead"

:crying:

Shiiiiiit she died again when I was trying to defend a territory...

Tip: Don't take ya girlfriend with ya to defend your territories...

Oh yeah, and if you want easy guns, and armor.. (Without cheating etc. cause I know most prlly cheat... this is the first time I gone non cheat.) Try taking the territory south of your own, the Ammunation. Cause everytime i went to get a gun I kept getting shot.

Edit: I think I need lessons on how not to abuse my girlfriend... >.< I got some flowers from the graveyard and was trying to give em to her... hit her instead...

Yeah she's pissed again.... :pinch:

Edited by Mortis

You guys seem to be kinda far behind. I've been in San Fierro for the last 2 days and I'm about to unlock Las Venturas. I bought the Strategy guide for the game today, it's insane. The thing is thicker then my Economics text book! It's also very helpful, although I havn't used it for missions yet. If you need a tip on a mission ask me and I'll help you out if I, or the book, can.

Guest Bluesman

I got to the second island, did the first mission there, and came back over to the second island. I have no mission icons up, only a big ? in the upper part of the screen. Do I have to explore that area before getting any missions, do I have to go to CJ's place, what do I need to do?

Also, has anyone pimped out that low rider truck? It's called slamvan or something like that. I saw it up around the TransFender mod shop, while driving around in a Cheetah...

I am the worst at "High Stakes, Low Rider". Fuck I hate the racing missions in GTA.

Could someone tell me (WITHOUT spoiling) the names of the last missions for Ryder, OG Loc, & Big Smoke? I'm anxious about unlocking the next island. Right now I'm on the Smoke v. Russians mission for Big Smoke, "Robbing Uncle Sam" for Ryder and "Madd Dogg's Rhymes" for Loc.

OG Loc is jesus.

I'm getting the game tommorow morning. I'm so looking foward to this game, so much so that I've taken the day off just to play it, but it really didn't help today with Colin Murray mentioning it every second sentence. I know it's games week or some such shit, but it gets a bit old.

I probably won't be saying that this time tommorow though :D

By "very last" do you mean Smoke's last or the last in Los Santos?

EDIT: Anywhere I can find a body armor pick up on the map? I'm told there's one in "Just Business" and another mission, but I want to know if there's any body armor pick-ups on the regular map. Anyone?

Edited by Cloudy

Guest Bluesman

Whoops, I meant Sweet. IIRC you do missions for all 3 of them, OG Loc over at the burger joint, then OG Loc's missions are across the street from you, and then you do 2-3 more Sweet missions, of which the last is "Green Sabre".