GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I now have GTA: San Andreas. Today was the UK release. TBH I wasn't that bothered, I just bought it for my bro. Anyways, fuck pre-ordering. I strolled into Asda before 9 this morning and bought a copy straight away for the price of £29.83.

:o

I was in Asda this morning as well. I fucking hate pre-ordering, you always see it cheap somwhere else, but you can't buy it since you know it's on it's way, just taking a really long time about it.

And Cloudy, you suck. Theres nothing better than racing against the computer, only to swerve him into a wall and sail past the finish line at the last corner. Especially on motorcycles :D

Guest Bluesman

Bluesman, man school is on a reading week for exams....so I've been off school all week. But I've only played the game fully today...but tomorrow! Until 7 pm tomorrow night I'm locking myself in my room, blasting Radio Los Santos, and taking advantage of the fact that I have this game to myself for life!

I've got better things to spend my money on right now (like...Chobits manga :shifty: ). Besides, it'll go Platinum in record time anyway.

...So yes. You all should buy it now. Buying it now makes the cheap copies come quicker to me.

Ordered it off Amazon at the start of the month. They dispatched it yesterday, but the fucking Royal Mail hasn't delivered it today. Bastards.

Exact same situation as me, cept I ordered it on...Monday, I think.

£37.99 - I was screwed.

Lousy Woolworths - only place I was near today...

9:05am and four spotty teenagers were in line in front of me getting it! ho ho hohohohohohoho. The counter women thought we're all loooooosers.

I flashed my wedding ring at her to show her I'm a married loser.

My wife'll enjoy the game.

She's vicious like that.

Is there some way i can just not do the race missions?  I can't beat um.  I'll have to have someone else come over and beat um for me probobly :P

get a voodoo, there's one in one of the driveways near Cesar's...I stunk at the race too then used that and won it first time out.

Guest Bluesman

For the low rider race mission, what I've won with EVERY TIME (I tried getting the bulletproof car) is just keeping close, and then on that long straight away (before you get all those quick, tight turns) gun it and move into first.

Dammit, I have to go to class and then go to Wal-Mart afterwards. The only thing that will keep me from going into withdrawl is the fact that I did Catalina's missions last night. How annoying, controlling, and demanding she is reminds me of my friend's gf. And she won't stop talking while I'm trying to listen to WCTR.