GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

OK, so if someone is haveing trouble on a mission, post your problems in here and (hopefully) someone will give you a hand. Does this seem like a waset of space or a good idea, because I hate the goddamn Catirina (sp?) mission. The fucking tanker keeps disconnecting.

Someone hit the nail on the head above. It has to do with your fat. If you're running around and haven't eaten enough lately to have fat, you will be burning your muscle. It is a good habit to eat after workouts, but don't eat until the point of vomiting as i've found you won't gain any fat.

I can't beat catalyst because I suck at throwing boxes. :'(

Doubtful you can really help here, but if nothing else you can all smile at how much further in the game you are than I am. Though, I fuck around a lot. Anyone else tried peds riot and peds have weapons yet?

What is the first Badlands mission exactly? (pretty sure I can help)

***SPOILERS***...kinda

If it's the one where you have to take the picture...just get down to the cabin, and sneak in while the guards are facing a different way. Once you get inside, shoot him (DO NOT shoot him in the head with a shotgun :P, automatic mission failed cuz they can't identify him.) But kill him, take a picture of his body, then run like hell.

You must eat... that is the key. once you get the muscle, you just go about your normal routine. The important thing is to eat once a day or two. It's just that easy... pretty much like real life a bit.

:D I eat once a day and my muscle ain't gone down at all.

Edit: I also noticed, if you have sex with a prostituite, the sex appeal wil go up somewhat. The key is to get a haircut every once in a while, make sure your pimping out..(Cowboy boots... no..) Also muscle does help somewhat. RESPECT is another thing. Depending on how high your respect is.. it'll help sex appeal, which is strange, but it does help somewhat. Cause I got high sex appeal.

Edited by Mortis

You disagree with AJ.

YOU FAIL THE HUMANITY TEST

Please leave the internet at the next offramp. Thank you for visiting EWB.