GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Okay, the key to the drug dealer thing is, always try and reply positively. "Man you need to clean yourself up." Sometimes they'll back down. If not they'll pull a gun on you but if you have your gun out just quickly press R1 and kill the mother fucker. Collect the cash and you'll get plenty of that.

I never can find alot of drug dealers, I just mince em when I see em, that's about it.

Somehow, I bet once you all discover the truth we're going to have random pot cracks in here.

Use the VooDoo for the low ryder mission. Voo Doo kicks ass, and I'm a bad driver too. It blows all other cars out of the water.

yeah you can can just walk behind them also if you get a runnign start with the knife or chainsaw and attack you'll like basically jam the knife and chainsaw in to their back or stomach

WCTR is classic.

And I've heard Lazlow's show like 5 times in the last 3 hours....it's not bad, but it's not that great.

I personally love the Cluckin' Bell commercial.....classic.

Although I'm still pissed they cut short the Free Bird end solo.

I used a Rancher for the first mission and it was really easy....well, one car went head-on into one of the farm buildings at the start so it was a 3-car race....and one fell in the water about 20 seconds later, putting him so far out of the race it wasn't even funny.

The only tricky part to winning with a Rancher is not flipping over.

I rolled it on its side with 1 checkpoint before the checkered one....bah, had to start over. That sucked.

I think these missions would be really easy in about 3-5 game hours, when it seems like every mission is "drive completely across the map, then drive a bit in *random direction* to *action* the *people* and then mission complete with you about 10 real-time minutes of driving from the next mission". God that's irritating.......but thank god for the Trip Skip......it's only come up twice though, so for whatever the next GTA is it should be for ANY mission that involves driving somewhere.

Although I'm still pissed they cut short the Free Bird end solo.

They also cut the end of Soundgarden's Rusty cage, a complete travesty.

:angry:

Edited by Kaney

Lazlow is supposed to have alot of appearances in the game, minor mostly. Right now I'm listening to his radio show where he's interviewing OG Loc, this is the first time I actually heard the show not a commercial, so my question is, has anyone else seen him? Is it true he might work at the V-Rock Hotel?

Unless i'm on one of the roads leading out where the cars all do like 3232mph

Never heard of the Freeway? Ours is nuts sometimes also and everyday there is at least 1 or 2 crashes on it. Doesn't anyone else have it in their country?

Edited by LivingLegend

Whatever weapons I get from the weapons cheat I use...what?

They're all good weapons and it's faster than trying to find an Ammunation...

I'm at Hitman on my AK-47, whatever submachine gun it is (dual-wield), and shotgun....just got to Gangster on my Pistol, though, I never use it; compared to the submachinegun and AK it's not worth it.

Ummm..how the fuck do you jump out of a plane? I'm on the mission where I have to parachute...but I've hit /\, O, everything :( and he won't jump out.

EDIt- Nvmind...for reference, you can't just jump from the plane, (in the mission) you have to get to a certain point. Wasn't high enough. ^_^

Edited by Media 2.0