GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I've done a few missions though. I did The Truth's "Body Harvest", Tenpenny & Pulaski's first mission on Mt. Chilliad, and Catalina's missions.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

This ga,me has been a real bitch today, i havent completed anything, not one thing today! fuckin S"upply lines" mission, cant fuckin find Cesar in "Photo Opportunity"

I've had hookers comment on my modded cars before :)

Right now I've got my Muscle & Stamina maxed out as well as my SMG skill, Shotgun skill, and sawnoff skill.

Dual-wielding sawnoffs > *.

Yeah, I arrived on San Fierro today(finally) and you need to pass the last country mission and I think the first San Fierro mission too.

The clothes so far in Zip are not that cool..stylish, but not cool. I dont think a gangsta should dress like that. The only cool thing is in the chains section.

I did got some clothes from over there, but just to look different.

BTW, I need to make money in order to unlock the Zero missions. Any tips besides going to the country and trucking?

Also, does anybody know where I can find one of those wagons you use for the Burglary missions in San Fierro?

EDIT: The last mission is titled "Are you going to San Fierro?"

You need to beat Wu Zi Mu and Farewell, My Love... first.

Check out the cameo in Farewell, My Love...

*Mark Out moment*

Edited by EWRFan

For anyone who doesn't know, the "Zip" = "Gap". So yea...all the clothes are like Khakis, and button up shirts and stuff...so if you're still going for the ghetto look, that store isn't the place. Try Suburban. But Zip is where you finally get some Timbs/boots :).

And yea, Bluesman, you unlock the suits when you get to Las Venturas. But, I believe...only the black/tuxedo type suits. Not a purple one. But if you get 100 % with Denisse, you get do get a pimp suit. (I believe it's green though?)

Oh yea, that circling the airport mission took me many many many tries to pass, constant frustration. Worst part is theers another circling mission after that, though once you ace how to circle it gets very easy to do. Just keep your cool, don't get frustrated. I'll try to help a bit. To circle hold L2/R2. Then lightly tap both L/R on the analog stick while tapping square at the same time. This is a very frustrating mission, but once you figure out how to do it you'll feel like an idiot for not realizing it earlier. I know I did

Well ummm..kind of hard to really give advice on that, but some things I can think of, try to remember that fuel is time. Not 'fuel' so if you try to, like let go of X while still going to conserve fuel or something, that wont' work, go full speed the whole time.

Also, you can be like nowhere near the target..and just hold the shoot button and it will sort of auto aim to your target so hitting them won't be that hard. And after you get the first three near you, try not to go get the next one closest to you then out the fartherst..but instead go get the farthest one then get the other as you're coming back.

Once you pick up on the Sanchez, finish them off ASAP, they have assault rifles that will TORCH your plane.

For the vans, I found it easiest to get right behind them and then just hold L1; they aren't fast enough to get away before they're on fire.

Just because a vehicle is flaming doesn't mean they're dead; this cost me once because the driver got away and I had already flown off towards the next target without noticing......d'oh.

And yes, flight school does indeed suck penis. At about 46%, 25 hours in.

i need help finding good weapons ? i'm starting Sweet's Girl and all i have is a pistol and it completely sucks , my friend tells me i should use cheat codes but i say screw him cause i know there's got to be better weapons about . I tried Emmitts but all he has is a pistol. anyone help