GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Anyone else having a problem with vehicles disappearing from their garages? I just put my Slamvan back in the garage, went and saved it, came back and it had gone. This has also happened to my brother as he lost his cheetah.

Guest Tidus_DarkLord

Can somebody please inform me where the flight school is, I am currently in San Fierro and am on the Jizzy mission. If i am near it please tell me! I want to FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

If some crazy ass bitch stuck a 9mm to my head I'd be pretty pussywhipped too.

No, I was meaning before that :P

When CJ shows up at her house at shouts about being sorry, and wanting her to forgive him, before she shows up. It just seemed silly having a ripped black guy in army camo pants and dogtags begging a girl he just met to forgive him for something that I must have missed.

Blegh.

i need help finding good weapons ? i'm starting Sweet's Girl and all i have is a pistol and it completely sucks , my friend tells me i should use cheat codes but i say screw him cause i know there's got to be better weapons about  . I tried Emmitts but all he has is a pistol. anyone help

OK, I've only recently got gang wars and Denise unlocked, and killed Kane and done the Just Business mission, so please try not to spoil the rest of the game for me when I ask this. Why do I have a dollar sign outside my house, and why does it give me money when I walk through it? I'm not complaining or anything, but it is odd... I think the first time I noticed it was after a mission with Big Smoke.

I've noticed they've combatted the 'cheat' that I used to use where you half drive a car into a garage then get out to keep the garage open and drive another in, therefore squeezing an extra vehicle into a garage.

I tried it and after driving the second vehicle in and getting out to get into the car half in and half out, the door game down and the car just vanished...Grrrr