GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest Bluesman

They're found in the 'ghetto' areas, like around CJ's house. They usually are more prevalent at night and in the middle of the night. You have black guys in a black tanktop who do a lot of standing holding their hands in front of them, while you have white guys in white hoodies (found across the bridge to the West of CJ's) who also stand with their hands in front of them.

• Admin

So, I'm walking down the street and I decide I want to kill someone. The nearest person to me is a women, so I whip out my silenced pistol, target her and shoot her point blank in the head.

A black guy in orange runs up...

"Do it hurt?"

:mellow:

Guest BacknBlackHoez

on the missio for Jizzy where u have to go back to the hotel and get the ho back, because she wants to quit, how do you do it? I tried just ramming the cars, but i eventually messed the car up, and it exploded.

Drive bys.

The SUV is slow so take that off first and the limo is slow going up hills.