GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Guest LegionCageFan

Personally I'd prefer an Italian character over any other race.

If you're implying that italians are a distinct 'race' then you're incorrect, and besides, wasnt the previous character of italian descent?

Guest Downloading_Man

I'd prefer a white character, mostly for the language problems. I can understand what they're saying but sometimes there is so much slang I can't help but laugh.

With the story there are using CJ had to be black, but in the future I expect the series to switch between CJ and Vercetti on a game-to-game basis.

On the whole I would say it hasn't affected my enjoyment of the game one bit.

The only plane I have seen crash was in the Los Santos Highway area(where people go fast and their is a lot of exits to other parts and stuff, I dont know the proper name) and it blew up several cars and fire trucks came by to stop the fire. I didnt see the plane crash, I just heard the noise and turned around to see the fire and the crashed plane

I don't know about all you guys...but I've used a lot of cheats during my time playing the game, and I don't know if that's totally fucked up my game or not...but I see planes crash, and traffic jams all the f'n time. It's insane, I'll walk in the middle of the freeway, and people will just start crashing into one another, I won't even have to walk, I'll be driving down the road, and everyone will start hitting one another. As for the planes, they crash all over the place it seems like...

CJ: "Hey man you know how to shoot one of these?"

TRUTH: "Hey I'm a hippy, the only thing I've shot is Acid"

"Hey, I'm a hippy! The only thing I've ever shot is acid, man. But I did hear about this one guy who snorted it..."

That's a good quote :D

I have $31,000 or so now. I won $101,000 on horse races + money from doing the valet missions, then I went and bought 2 safehouses in SF and Zero's RC Shop as well.

So I was running about in San Fierro, right. I found this place near Jizzy's club, it looked like a parking lot, but it had one of those gate-board thingies, you know, the kind that raise to allow your car to pass through.

Well, it was open, so I walked in...and immediately got five stars. There was absolutely NOTHING in the parking lot thingy that I could see, at least worth getting 5 stars over.

So I ran out, jacked a car and saved.

What was that place? I've been in the police impound lots before and I don't believe it was one of those..or was it?

Cheats were wildly available on the internet the day after release. And I don't really think "cheats spoil the game" (except cheats like rioting peds that can't be turned off), as games are to have fun, and if someone's idea of fun is getting all the weapons and going on a killing spree with full armour and turning off their wanted level all the time, then they should be able to do so.

so i was taking Denise on our first date. i decided to take her to the burger shop. She liked it alot so i decided as we left the place to drive behidn the burger shop and try to get a kiss. we both get out and i get close going in for the big move when all of a sudden she starts firing at a group of about 20 ballas. All i have is a pair of brass knuckles so i get in the car thinking she would join me and we could leave. But no she stays out their and mows down all of the ballas but is she through .. no she shoots a vehicle causing it to explode killing her self. now i have to restart from the very beginning if i want to get 100% and I do