GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

i have 2 memory cards my second memory card is for when i play 2 players with friends on that save game i have the weapons cheat in but thats it. My friend is trying to beat the game with the all weapons cheat but imo it makes the game 2 easy, without the cheats you either have to search for your weapons or buy them which is better

Guest LegionCageFan

Cheats spoil the game.

i have 2 memory cards my second memory card is for when i play 2 players with friends on that save game i have the weapons cheat in but thats it. My friend is trying to beat the game with the all weapons cheat but imo it makes the game 2 easy, without the cheats you either have to search for your weapons or buy them which is better

Edited by LegionCageFan

A plane crashed into the top of mount chiliad a few times and destroyed all modes of exit off the edge of the mountain and it even knocked the bmx off the edge ='(

I have a cheat game but thats when i wanna just piss about in Los Santos, my main save game I dont use cheats on, AT ALL, cause like AJ said, cheats spoil the fun of completing it.

Emphasis on Gongsun's statement, move slowly and gently.

If the plane starts thrashing you're done.

This is also useful advice for the Supply Lines mission. Once you start the plane fishtailing it's nearly impossible to get it back to stable flying; and even if you do you'll have spent so much time you won't get a good enough score.

Jook:FM (Inventive?)

1. Goldfrapp- Train

2. Kings Of Leon- Molly's Chambers

3. Graham Coxon- Freakin' Out

4. Muse- Stockholm Syndrome

5. The Strokes- Soma

6. Kasabian- ID

7. Death From Above- Romantic Rights

8. Biffy Clyro- My Recovery Injection

9. The Cure- Pictures Of You

10. Razorlight- Rip It Up

Off the top of my head....

:o Behold Jook and his amazing time machine~!

Luckily, it was just AFTER a mission, I was just pissing around before turning it off (does anyone else do that? Save the game and then go and do stuff "out of character", knowing that when you load it you won't have done those things?). Anyway, I was driving around the airport (after robbing a police bike. God I hate police bikes. I can't tell them apart from normal bikes until it's too late :(). Anyway, driving around the airport I noticed one of those yellow arrows that means you can enter a building. So I went in.

Ten minutes later, it's still at a blank screen :shifty:

I don't think I was meant to go in there :P

(A while before, I managed to land a Dodo in the cul-de-sac where CJ and Sweet live, but it wouldn't fit in the garage :()

I love flying, why does everyone else hate it?

Edited by TheReilDeal

I had to use the health/armour cheat during the Madd Dogg Rhyme Book mission for OG Loc. I was creeping around and hadn't saved for ages when a guy saw me and started unloading. It weas either cheating or losing my guns.

I hadn't known it gave you money, thats...cool, I guess.

:\

Nobody else can get the plane to turn.

I managed.....eventually. 71%.

The Loop-The-Loop is really difficult (since you can't see the final corona until you have about 1 second to make a move before passing it) but it's just insanely fun to me.

I don't think I'll do a lot of flying in SA, because there just isn't enough room to make it worthwhile; even if you flew somewhere there wouldn't be room to land the plane (or to take off again should you manage to park it). The only place it'd be useful is flying over the countryside and the small towns in the far west.