GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Tec 9, AK47, Sawed-off Shotgun and Molotov delivered to CJ's house in Los Santos

Would have been useful early on except even now I only have about 28 tags. Then again I dont need free guns with all my money :)

Post your scores and such, fellas.

The 360: Gold

The 180: Gold

Whip and Terminate: Gold

Pop and Control: Gold

Burn and Lap: Silver, 97%

Cone Coil: Silver, 95%

The 90: Silver, 98%

Haven't done any others. Spent shitloads of time working at gold on Burn and Lap.

Close enough....And is it just me or does WCTR change as the game goes on? I know the news changes as you go along but Entertaining America used to have OG Loc and now it has this cult leader.....or are they two seperate episodes of the show?

I was talking to Cloudy about that last night. For the first time ever, I heard Fernando Martinez take over the Lonely Hearts show on WCTR, despite having listened to the full cycle of shows twice, and having head LH before.

Yeah, the stations changes as the game goes on. WCTR the most frequently. At the start of the game, Entertaining America isn't even on.

Follow me guys, I know this place like the back of my hand!

*Smacks into wall next to door*

THOSE DEVIOUS FEINDS CHANGED THE LAYOUT!!!

Gawd I love Woozie.