GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

On my brother's game (I'm not onto San Fierro yet) we got silvers in most and gold on a few. What's the trick to that Burn and lap though? I did it in about 38.5 seconds with no damage and I still didn't medal it.

"City Slicking" is a tit. I can get to the first checkpoint at the other end of town with relatively little damage, but on the way back to the school it's IMPOSSIBLE.

It doesn't help that the car you're using has shitty ZR-350esque handling.

Yeah, I heard Nightmare comment on that. Funny stuff. "I wish I was there!"

I was talking to Cloudy about that last night. For the first time ever, I heard Fernando Martinez take over the Lonely Hearts show on WCTR, despite having listened to the full cycle of shows twice, and having head LH before.

I heard part of Fernando's bit on Lonely Hearts last night :D

While I'm in a flying topic, anyone know if it's possible to steal a plane in flight?

I tried dropping from my plane to one I was flying above, but didn't look where I was going and flew into a helicopter, causing a horrific three-way mid-air collision :P Now I want to know if it's possible :P

Even though Keith wants to do it properly, there is a glitch. It works if and only if you use a police car: You start vigilante, get out of the car, and go into a restaurant/clothes store/etc. and when you come back out you'll have passed a level on Vigilante.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm not going to try it :P

OH MY GOD....

I think I heard something about Big Foot...

OK, I was going to do the "photo opportunity" mission and stole a police bike and used the train tunnels to get to the country. Near the place where you hook up with Ceasar I heard something in the police radio about a giant monkey spotted in Mount Chilad...

coincidence?

*EDIT* I also found a ghost car where the Wu Zi Mu race ends and the Farewell my Love one begins. If you go over there at night you can find a ghost car inside one of the wood structures.*

Edited by EWRFan