GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I got fat for that bitch, and all of a sudden she's too good to be at her house when she's suppsoed to be there.

What the fuck is that shit, jokes on her though. Cause I'm fucking Denise on the side. How do you like dem apples whore.

Guest Bluesman

I bought it, but haven't found a list. All I've got is a racing mission in the back of the shop...do I have to beat that before I can start stealing cars and bringing them there?

Katie is at the club, but she's at the very edge of the golf course, right next to some bushes.

And Keith, did you speak to Michelle before you did the driving school? Cos I didn't, then did the school and have just came back but shes not there anymore. I piled on the pounds and came back at the right time, but she's still not in the school anymore.

:(