GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I saw her at the school, and she said I was too skinny. So I told her to fuck off and then I passed all the school tests to at least bronze, and all the time she wasn't there. So I went to the burger place, ate eleven burgers, piled on 65% fat, went back and she was there.

Are there any ways to speed turf wars up at all? I ask because I've just spent 45 minutes fighting over one of the smaller hoods due to the fact the opposing gang members seem to be pissing about in a different zone. When I go to get them the game says to get back in the right zone.

Do they often take this long or was this just a freak occurence?

Denise is starting to piss me off now. I've got the pimp suit off her after getting 100% progress, so now I want nothing else to do with her, because the dating stuff is the worst part of the game. But now I'm getting constant phone calls, up to one a day now, and I was just listening to Radio Los Santos and heard a song dedication from her!!! Is there anyway to dump her, or do I need to keep the relationship going after you fill the progress bar?

Hey, at least there are Ballas there...I drive halfway across Los Santos to some tiny patch of Balla territory.....no Ballas. I think the game should have a bloodless coup if there are no Ballas in the territory instead of making me drive around and around waiting for a group big enough to start a gang war.

And the game does say to go back to the war zone, but I was pretty far out of it to get to the marked Ballas and it didn't kick me out of the war status; so if you have to go searching, I think you can go out far enough to get them.

I hate getting territories

It's taking me two hours to get 34.69%

Edited by Krazy_K

Denise is starting to piss me off now. I've got the pimp suit off her after getting 100% progress, so now I want nothing else to do with her, because the dating stuff is the worst part of the game. But now I'm getting constant phone calls, up to one a day now, and I was just listening to Radio Los Santos and heard a song dedication from her!!! Is there anyway to dump her, or do I need to keep the relationship going after you fill the progress bar?

Okay, so I'm doing some missions in Las Venturas for

Rosenberg

And as I walk out of Caligula's Palace, I spy a motorcycle I've never seen before. Gold rims, white paintjob. Sweet! So I hopped on.

It was an FCR-900, one of the rarest motorbikes in the game. I've done two missions so far where there's one parked outside and I can't save it, because I wind up losing the bikes due to storyline purposes (ex.: Dam & Blast, you drive to the airport and fly to the dam, thus losing the bike.)

:crying:

Dam & Blast.

Now I'm on Freefall, the one Shampoo is on. I overshot the corona so I gave up and parachuted into the ocean.

FCR-900 might be the rarest but the NRG 500 is the fastest and you get it by getting gold in the bike school. but if you know where to look you cna find two of them in los santos. I'll post the exact location if you want. so far it seems thay respawn there all the time

There's an NRG at the docks in San Fierro, it activates a checkpoint challenge but you can just drive off with the bike and ignore the challenge.

:ohwell: Now why is it that R* made us take flying school with one of the shitty, worst handling planes when flying that plane in Dam & Blast was so much easier?

Now I have to intercept the mafia...><