GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Characters go invisible a lot for me. (i say a lot, it's happened maybe half a dozen times)

Like, I'll knock a policeman off of his bike, and he'll dissapear and I think I can get away, next thing I know he's reappeared and is about to open my door.

It's happened with gang members as well, so it's not just Supercop comeback.

Back on the subject of garages, I'm not too sure on the specifics and dun feel like driving around checking them all, but mine go something like this...

Los Santos...

The Johnson house has a modded Slamvan and Caddy, which is my main transportation for Los Santos. Cutest thing ever. At the house in El Corona, there's a modded Remington and modded Hustler. Santa Maria Beach has a blue and silver BF Injection.

San Fierro...

The main garage has a modded Flash and Kart, which I use like the Caddy. There used to be a modded Uranus in here, too, but it disappeared one too many times. The big ol' garage is Hashbury has a modded Clover, which I wub the hell out of, a modded Elegy, and I think a modded Blista Compact. Jump on over to the garage at the top of the twisty path in Calton Heights, and theres a modded Stallion and, of course, my own green Sabre.

Las Venturas...

Not much stored over here. The main garage I use is in Prickle Pine, but that only has a Quadbike in it... and yes, it's used like the Caddy and Kart. The Verdant Meadow airstrip has a Kart and PCJ-600 in it, which is kinda odd since I never use the Kart, and another PCJ is parked about two feet away from the garage. Shrug. If I ever go to the airstrip, there's a slim chance I'm gonna leave on either of 'em.

Don't think I have any cars stored in the garages in the country and desert, but if I do they're nothing neat anyway.

Nice.

Had to do it over several times, myself, which was a large pain in the ass since the bike you gotta hop on never wanted to respawn. Would walk outside the park, get ambushed by Ballas, then have to run from cops when I defended myself :(

Which ones you have trouble getting? If it's the one that sits on top of one of the wooden rampy thingy's, don't worry, I already stabbed it.

I went searching the aircraft carrier as well. I found 2 launch bays, one was pretty big, and connected to the entrances on the sides of the carrier. the other was small, and poorly lit I didn't see any sub or any switch. It was kinda fun going through there though, so, I'll probably look again later. And while the water is shallow, I don't think I'd count it as proof against the minisub. It could start halfway, or almost completely above the water, then once you get out of the carrier and into the ocean, you can probably hit O or R3 or something to submerge

Though I don't really see why there'd be a minisub in this game. there's nothing really under the water.

I just tried it myself. There wasn't any switch to open it, which is strange since during the mission there is one on the wall which can't be shot. Either way, in the bay with the water and the back there is a Vortex, but it doesn't fit through the small doors, so I have no clue how it's supposed to get out, unless the bay doors do open.

Hmm. Didn't see a Vortex, now I'mma have to go back. And, pretty sure what you saw during the mission is an alarm, as I had a mechanic pull it on me :(

Reckon I'll edit this in too. Crashed a plane into the opening on the side of the boat yesterday, which is kinda neat. There's a buncha containers with missiles which you can shoot at for explosions. Didn't see much else, though.

Edited by KyKy

Ah, that might have been it. It was just a square on the wall, with little lights on it, probably was an alarm. The Vortex was sitting right there, just as you pull yourself out of the water, there it is. Might only be random though.

I'm oretty early on and I have no missions currently on map other than ones for Carlos, but my Lowrider sort of blew up and I can't find another (I spent 45 minutes wandering around looking to steal one). Errrrrrrrrr. Does anybody know where there's one parked or where the best place to steal one is?

Yeah, Vortex is there this time, at same place I was before, so it must be random. The room I mentioned in last post is accessible from going in the other way as well so long as you take a certain turn. AND! Didn't notice the Sprunk machine last time neither. Might have to hang out here all day now, drinking Sprunk.

I edit posts too much...

More interesting notes! In same room as Vortex, if you stand on the rightmost dock, at a certain spot and it's raining outside, it'll rain in the ship. And, at one point, I locked on a cop before falling in water. While swimming around to get back out, my M4 locked onto something in the water - the green arrows kept getting farther away, eventually leading through the back gate. Couldn't shoot it due to the being in water, but why would CJ be intimidating fishies?

Edited by KyKy