GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I just failed 'The Wrong Side of the Tracks' mission for Big Smoke when I drove the bike off a large enbankment.

I then failed the OG Loc 'Life's a Beach' mission because I suck at pressing buttons at the right time/in-tune.

nah you can't rob stores but if you are lucky maybe the people ion the store have some cash on them( its only happened once for me) also some courie missions take place at one of the 24/7 stores

Agggghhh.

I just tried End of the Line this morning and I got this close to getting out of Smoke's Crack Palace during the fire. I had 14 seconds left and I was putting out fires in the wrong place, I forgot you had to go around that wall on the bottom floor :blush::crying:

And is it me or is that too easy for a last level? in VC it took me like a week to beat the last level, but I'm thinking it'll only take me 1 or 2 more tries to do End of the Line.

Big Smoke was waaaaaay too easy to kill, too. All I had to do was continually follow him as he ran up and down the steps, unloading M4 rounds into the bugger.

So i decided that when i got in from work, i was going to start a new San Andreas game and go through it a little more slowly.

So, i do a couple of things up to where i get a haircut and think, hey, i know, i'll get the tags done before the Ballas really hate me, plus i'll get some good guns at my house.

I do 31, jack a Blade to go to my safe house, i get in, hold x, turn left and BAM. The game sticks.

It does this once every so often, but why not when i'd done 7 tags and not like 31. :'(

I felt i had to let this out. Have any of you experienced stuff like this?