GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I dunno how you managed not to spray properly. It's easy enough to just spray until it tells you it's done.

I did all 100 but not in one go. The first 20 or so were really difficult but once I got used to it I was knocking them down in no time. It's really worth it too. Especially for the AK47 and the Molotovs. Which IMO are essentials for gangwars.

Jump onto the bonnets of cars and hammer circle. The driver either gets out allowing you to kick his car into oblivion, or drives off quickly allowing you a high speed police chase (if you have a wanted level) without having to drive. Plus if you move the analogue stick while kicking it looks like a crap dance. Gold.

If you haven't unlocked one of the cities yet. A 2 player fugitive run onto the unlocked islands is the best! I, alongside my brother drove a car as far off the side of LS as possible, swam to LV and managed to steal a police bike. Then we stormed up the railway with all sorts of shit chasing us. We managed to make it to the airport and into the Leviathan. We got shot down eventually.

Go with the "Military Insurgent" look :

Topless with Urban Camo and boots (or in my case - midtop shoes) and a silver cross chain, with a black rag and (optional) a hat of some sort, most preferably a Beret.

Add rocket launcher on shoulder to complement look :cool:

Did you kill the guy you were playing with? For some reason, if you kill the guy you play pool with, you won't be able to play until you find a bar in the next city (San Fierro I'm assuming) that you reach.