GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Okay another car spawned in my Los Santos garage with my new game save, around the time of the last mission for Santos...

I'm really wondering if this is a glitch reported, or whether it's just in my case. I could be wrong, but it's really odd. This time it was a crappy Low Ryder.

Any help on the NOE mission. It's the first mission after completing Flying School. I know the best route to get there, but I can't get to the marker (I always crash into the trees) so does anybody know a tree three way to the marker. The route i'm taking currently is on the west coast of San Fierro (Over the sea, as there's nothing in the way, so you can stay low under the radar) however when I turn towards Angel Pine to the marker I always crash into the tree's. AGH! So any help?

Here's how I did it:

Fly out to the ocean.

Seriosuly, find your way out to the ocean and follow it around all the islands until you can find a space to just pop in, do whatever y ou need to do and drop back out. I know you're already doing this, but as far as I see it is the only way you can do it without a big bucket of luck.

Fly as far west to the edge of the map as you can, then turn south, and fly as far south as you can. Then east, and when you get due south of the target, turn north.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem (if this is the mission I remember)

Fly over the city over the little highway. Then go on, to where the bridge is, once you get there, fly around on the ocean front. It's like the 'fly over the ocean thing' except alot faster, as the highway has nothing protruding your plane of vision, or threatning to hit you.

Okay so i just got past cut throat buisness is there anyway i can get a hovercraft and the kart has disappeared from outsdie madd doggs crib.

Also i know in riot there is the swat tank/van thing and i was wondering where it is so i can steal it.

And in the wang auto races - say for example i wanted the phenoix how am i post to get it in a garage while im in the race before getting transported back to wang once i exit