GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

I know for a fact you can buy the hovercraft, or 'vortex' I believe. And I cant really remember what the Pheonix is so yea..

And the swat tank, I believe you can take somehow during the last mission...or use a cheat. Other then that not sure. Maybe if you get up to like 5 stars, one will eventually come..but I know it's usually only swat trucks.

The Burning Desire mission, I went back a few saves just to do this mission again because I enjoyed it so much, oh the memories I had.

Killing Vagos', throwing Molotovs through windows, burning your potential girlfriend in a fiery blaze... yes... that's right, instead of using fire extinguisher I accidentally forgot to change weapons and burned her using my molotov's, it made me chuckle. That is all.

yeah the moltov part was the only fun part...then when you find out that you HAVE to get in the place....WTF?! Oh well, atleast I got a pimp suit after having 100% with her. Thats the only best thing I got out of that mission I guess.

Cool that you got them all...I hope I get them all too...but even if you get all of the territories, do they still attack you or did they stop now?

Man, the ONLY hard part I can find in that north LS thing(yes the one with the 24/7) is to actually FIND any ballas. Had to wait around a couple of minutes just to see 4 to spawn so I can start a gang war. The gang war was not that hard, of course, if you had any armor that will spawn usually after the second wave. But its kinda challenging to get that armor...once you find out most of the third wave are weidling AK's

....damn...guess you didnt get the pimp suit then huh? She really dumped you? I thought only Millie and Denise cant dump you in the game? Or can ALL of them really dump you when your relationship reaches to 0%?

Ok, so the tractor and towtruck can tow. I understand this. And I am slowly mastering flipping cars with the bulldozer.

But what on Earth do you do with the forklift? I mean, you can't flip cars with it, you cant push cars with it, and it handles like a slippery fish.

What's the point?