GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

the third and final mission involves you operating a helicopter that has a magnet. Its actually fun to do that mission. Especially when you drop a couple of barells in berkley's tanks.

The second mission was a real drag, but hey it took me a week to finish it anways so that doesnt make me the best GTA player. It took me a week to figure out how to take the first 2 guys quickly and go to the roof just in time.(I BARELY even landed in time cause my fuel looked like it was about to be empty...but hey I finished it, relief-o-rama)

Cool, so a few comments now that I'm done 5.25%. :D

- How can I make fast money? I only have $500 and the safehouse at the beach is $10000.

- OG LOC is my new best friend. He's awesome.

- The city is HUUUUGE. I find myself planning when I actually want to leave Idlewood/Ganton area to go do LOC's missions.

- I miss the cursor of my home not being available on my map at all times. When I'm far away, I have to check on the big map. :(

- I haven't found no hookers yet. I get my car shot up at before I can drive around. :(

- My muscle is at about 90% while all the other ones are at 5%. How can I raise Stamina and Sex Appeal?

If you go to the map pause map, you can place one marker wherever you want, and it will always stay there, so place it on your safehouse till you get used to it.

Stamina can be raised on the bike and treadmill.

do the r3 missions for huge benefits and lots of money.

Do them in this order.

Taxi - Easiest, gets lots of money

Pimp - easy, gets a bit of money

Ambulance - in the northern most hospital on the first island, lots of money really easy, gives you 150 health

Fire Truck - Anywhere on the first island BEFORE territory, not to bad, gets you some cash and makes you fireproof

Vigilante - Quite difficult, but getting the extra health from Ambulance makes it a bit easier.

There aren't many drug dealers until you get to the territory section, then they're all over the place.

I forgot to mention Burglary missions as well, if you've got that far then that's an easy ten grand.

Do a search for ambulance on this forum, I think I made a post about how easy it was there.