GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

When My CJ was representing he would have green hair, with a green hoody, and black pants.

Then after green sabre, he was ashamed of the hood, so start to kit out at pro laps.

He's currently wearing the ball shorts and jersey

So this is where I'm stuck on, the big Grove Street/Balla war. I can get past the first two parts (the first shooting and the one where they're on the bridge) but I always get surrounded and then shot in the back on the third part where they come from the alley's.

Where should I be standing for the best chance?

And keep moving. L1 to lock on. Move left and right and click R2 or L2 when one dies.

Edited by Krazy_K

Guest John Cena

This was an easy mission. You just gotta worry about the guys who come from the back. Cycle through all of them till they're all dead and you shouldn't have taken too much damage from the other side as the rest of your family shoulda taken care of most of the other guys.

Anyone catch who Catalina was with in the start of this mission?

Because I found it motherfucking highlarious.

I think that was only you.

And everyone else in the world who played the game.

So I had Denise on a date and I thought I'd take her to the Chicken place near her house. As I'm driving their, a rival gang pulls up and a gang war starts because they want my territory. They shoot out my tire so I go flying into a rall. 1000 guys shoot at me and the car starts on fire. I get out of the car and Denise JUST makes it. The car blows up, she doesn't like me anymore, end story.

Anyone else had bad luck like this?

I found a Slamvan and it I needed it pimped at the grage in LS. Took my five times to get there.

Reasons include, not looking where I was driving, trains, and cops.

But I finally made it.

Edited by Krazy_K

I was driving a Remington back from Los Santos to San Fierro (which was needed for the Import/Export crane).

I lose control and the Remington falls into the river... <_<