Thomas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Anyone having problems with Staff members demanding crazy wages the more successful you get? I've got coaches that are on £4,000 a week demanding £10,975 a week, I guess this kinda thing happens in real life, but fuck off you greedy cunts.

Downloaded the demo to check it out and it's awesome. The demo only let's you be Scottish or English clubs so I went with Liverpool for a good challenge.

Just got into January and I cant go any further so I'll be getting the full game within a day or so if you get me. Doing pretty well in the table too, in third place just behind United with Chelsea like ten points clear and Arsenal level on points with me, them being in forth place. Cisse is superb, he's scored about ten goals in the last four games.

Also found some awesome half youngster who's only 24. Some guy called Palteridge or something like that. I had some injuries and just decided to start playing him from the reserves and he is brilliant. I've just kept playing him for weeks on end because he's been so impressive. His Irish too which surprised me. Check out Liverpool and see what you think, try sign him if you can as well and play him on the wing. Signed Cafu too who has been brilliant over nearly every game he's played.

Just brought in Di Canio for his final year or two that he's got left. Only cost me like 500,000k which works fine for me. Fan's arent too happy as they think he's way too old but then again they thought I'd be a shit manager when I was signed at the start and yet I've got Liverpool into the Knockout stages of the CL and got them into third place in the Prem.

Just brought in Di Canio for his final year or two that he's got left. Only cost me like 500,000k which works fine for me. Fan's arent too happy as they think he's way too old but then again they thought I'd be a shit manager when I was signed at the start and yet I've got Liverpool into the Knockout stages of the CL and got them into third place in the Prem.

I was going to start a Gravesend & Northfleet game as i did in CM4 until i realized there's yet another division below in FM. I choose Hornchurch from the conference South. I should be a Premier League title contender in my sixth season...

...or maybe not :shifty:

EDIT: Great start with a win away 4-3 at Weymouth (i have no idea what kind of team i've beaten but i was losing 2-0 at half time so i'm happy)

3 substitutions right on the half time, taking off 3 players who were just awful in the match.

In the end i had 26 shots against their 16... i've only played FM for a couple weeks when i first got the game and now restarted it so don't really remember. Is it usual to have this amount of shots? or was this just a coincidence?

Edited by Malenko

If your at the very bottom Hornchurch are the team to be as at the timne of programming they hadn't gone bust and released all there players.  I'd aim for Conference national this year definately then next year you shouldn't be too far short of the play-offs with good investment in players.

Just about to post that as well. Hornchurch were the "Chelsea of the Conference", and had poached a lot of the best Conference players, including a lot from Dagenham And Redbridge (both of the teams are local to me, so I noticed it a lot).

In the game, they also get regular cash injections. I have a game going with them, and I won my division the first year, and had just started my first year in the conference.

If your at the very bottom Hornchurch are the team to be as at the timne of programming they hadn't gone bust and released all there players.  I'd aim for Conference national this year definately then next year you shouldn't be too far short of the play-offs with good investment in players.

Just about to post that as well. Hornchurch were the "Chelsea of the Conference", and had poached a lot of the best Conference players, including a lot from Dagenham And Redbridge (both of the teams are local to me, so I noticed it a lot).

In the game, they also get regular cash injections. I have a game going with them, and I won my division the first year, and had just started my first year in the conference.

One thing to remember is your practically London based. This should help get decent youngsters from clubs like West Ham to join you on loan. Graham Carrick did wonders for the midfield for my brother for example.

Other then that just go with the flow, I suspect the board'll be quite forgiving as long as your not too far off the pace.