Official Liverpool Thread

FLiam

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Chelsea are to sign him, they better get it done sharpish. I, personally, don't want him to play again TNS ad have him cup tied for the Champions League.

And, wouldn't the armband go back to Hypia? I agree though, Carragher a better choice.

Well, i always knew they way he would look concerned, and never gave a proper answer after the final when hundreds of interviews attacked him with "So are you staying with Liverpool?" and he had the most guiltist face and said "er.... im gonna let this all sink in"

Well its sunk in, and i think hes selfish really. Altough the money Chelsea are othering is not to be sneezed at, 100k a week to play for your home, when playing football is not just a proffesion, but a passion is every players dream. Im disapointed that now, we've lost the best Midfielder we've had in many many years, one of the only remaining English players on the squad, and that he's sold out to the Champions of England. Asshole.

On another note, Crouch sucks and i hope he gets injured so he doesnt have to play

Well, i always knew they way he would look concerned, and never gave a proper answer after the final when hundreds of interviews attacked him with "So are you staying with Liverpool?" and he had the most guiltist face and said "er.... im gonna let this all sink in"

Well its sunk in, and i think hes selfish really. Altough the money Chelsea are othering is not to be sneezed at, 100k a week to play for your home, when playing football is not just a proffesion, but a passion is every players dream. Im disapointed that now, we've lost the best Midfielder we've had in many many years, one of the only remaining English players on the squad, and that he's sold out to the Champions of England. Asshole.

On another note, Crouch sucks and i hope he gets injured so he doesnt have to play

For wishing pain upon Crouch, I should slap you - hard. And he's hardly being selfish. People seem to forget footballers are people, and have to make career decisions for THEMSELVES, not for you.

What a fucking drama queen.

He's lost points in my book for being a tit. I never could've seen him leaving Liverpool anyway. Why would you want to leave a side that just won the Champions League? (Except if that side is Porto.)