Nintendo Wrestling Federation

Chris2K

Considering the Solid Snake thing, that's totally PS2, and you know it. Wait...SSBM. You need Doctor Mario, Mario's alter-ego. Also...Roy and Marth. Yes, they're from a Japan-only game, but who cares? And what about some characters from the original FF games? Those rocked (albeit I know they also were on the Sega Genesis...).

Still, yeah, Sonic is SEGA, and nobody should forget it. I say that suggestion of a Sega invasion would rock.

NINTENDO NEWS FLASH

It has been revealed that Nintendo Wrestling Federation star Donkey Kong Jr. has been forced to enter rehab due to a drug problem. DK Jr., who's last Nintendo game was Mario Tennis, will return to action when he has recovered from his problems.

user posted image

DK Jr: Druggy

His uncle, the famous Kong, Donkey Kong, has issued a statement:

"We feel it's in DK Jr's best interests to do this. We were in the dark about the problem until he confessed to us this week, and since then we have decided that this is the best action. We would like to thank everyone at NWF for their support and for not terminating his contract."

This news is a blow to the NWF, as their next PPV "Rumble in Kong Jungle" is taking place in Donkey Kong Jr's hometown of... the jungle. The event will be headlined with a match between Mario and Bowser for the NWF title.

Donkey Kong Jr going into rehab for drugs...

Guess he couldn't get over "Donkey Kong Jr. Math".

LOL.

Considering the Solid Snake thing, that's totally PS2, and you know it.

I was thnking more of the original Metal Gear, for the NES.

NINTENDO WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS...

RUMBLE IN KONG JUNGLE!!

And who else could start the show but Donkey Kong himself, who comes out to the ring with a microphone to a HUGE pop from the monkeys in attendance. It takes a few minutes for the crowd to calm down enough for DK to be able to speak.

DK: I've been on the road for four months, I've met new people, I've seen new sights, I've won matches, but nothing compares to COMING HOME!

Another huge cheer goes up.

DK: And I am back home, back home in the jungle where I was born, where I grew up, and where I realised that I wanted to become the biggest star that the jungle's ever seen. But I'm not out here tonight just to boost my ego, oh no, I'll leave that to Bowser and his group of cronies. I'm also out here to comment on something that happened at Double Dash. Unfortunately, I couldn't make the show, which may explain why this happened...

NWF Double Dash

Waluigi stumbles towards Banjo, and Banjo hits the Bear Necessity! Banjo covers Waluigi, but the referee refuses to count as Waluigi isn't the legal man! Banjo starts remonstrating with the referee, which allows Wario to creep back in and hit a low blow on Banjo! Banjo stumbles around holding his... area, and ends up walking into a !! Wario then makes the cover on Banjo, and gets the three count to win the titles!

The crowd are booing.

DK: That is a sorry sight to see, those two morons in Purple think they're the best tag team in the world? Give me a break! Unfortunately for me, my tag team partner has a few difficulties, and I know everyone here wishes him all the best...

Big cheer goes up for DK Jr.

DK: But I can tell you something Wario, you'd better keep your tag team title close to your chest, cos one of these days I'm gonna come along and get it! But that's for another night, unfortunately, as Wario has called in sick tonight... personally I think he's faking cos he's scared of DK!!

Crowd cheer again.

DK: So instead of Wario, I've been given the chance to decimate another Evil Do-er, this time that treacherous Sonic! So make sure that later tonight you're ALL on your feet cheering on the monkey against the mutated hedgehog!

Rating: 90%

------------------------------------

Before DK can leave the ring, Koopa Troopa comes out to the rampway, making a sarcastic clapping gesture whilst he walks.

Koopa: Oh Donkey Kong, you are SOOOO naive! You really think that you, some monkey, on his own, can defeat my good friends Wario and Waluigi? Are you always this stupid or have you had one too many Bananabeer tonight?

DK: Koopa, you wouldn't know anything about doing something on your own, especially seeing as all you do is get backed up by your posse of idiots!

Koopa: HEY! My clan are not idiots! They're family and friends that I can trust to do what's right by me! Now DK Jr.'s not here, who do you have to back you up? Mario's too busy worrying about Bowser, Yoshi's busy fighting with Boo, and even Luigi has better things to do than worry about you.

DK: I don't need anyone else, but since you mention it, maybe a little back-up wouldn't be so bad...

Koopa: You're gonna need it, especially.... NOW!

Suddenly, Koopa, Lemmy Koopa, Larry Koopa and Wendy O. Koopa hit the ring, and begin assaulting Donkey Kong. But then, DK's music hits again, and the crowd erupts as Diddy Kong, Tiny Kong, Lanky Kong and Chunky Kong run down to the ring, and start picking off each of the koopas!

DK: You want to show how much family means to you? Well how about your family take on my family RIGHT NOW!

Rating: 68%

The Koopa Clan (Koopa Troopa, Lemmy Koopa, Larry Koopa, Wendy O. Koopa)

vs.

The Kongs (Diddy Kong, Chunky Kong, Lanky Kong and Tiny Kong)

Understandably the crowd are definitely behind the Kongs, and the monkeys take control right from the start, with Lanky getting the upper hand against Lemmy Koopa with a series of hard clotheslines. Lanky then gets Lemmy by his legs, and hits the Giant Swing to another loud pop. Lanky goes over to the corner and tags in Chunky Kong, who immediately runs through the on-rushing Koopa Troopa and Larry Koopa, and then sends Lemmy over the top rope with a back body drop, and he lands hard on the floor. Wendy O comes in to try and take on Chunky, but before she can get over, Tiny climbs the turnbuckles, and dives off with a flying crossbody to take out her as well. Chunky looks to the crowd who have started up a 'Diddy' chant, and goes with demand to tag in Diddy Kong. Diddy Kong dropkicks Lemmy down, then does the same with the recovered Koopa Troopa, before hitting a Hurricanrana on Larry to send him out of the ring. Lemmy is still stumbling around, so Diddy ascends to the top-rope, and comes off with a Diddy-go-Round! Diddy makes the cover, and this embarrassment for the Koopa Clan is over.

Winners: The Kongs

Crowd: 50%

Match: 70%

Overall: 60%

Stars: *1/2

Non-title Match

Pikachu vs. Falco Lombardi

In this non-title bout, Falco shows his new attitude by making offensive gestures to the fans throughout the contest, and continuously trying to cheat. However, this style seems to do a very good job for Falco, as he dominates most of the match. Falco treats Pikachu almost like a jobber, but he begins to get complacent, and Pikachu finds a way to get back into the match after Falco misses a second rope senton. Pikachu uses his speed to take advantage, and hits a Thundershock (Top-Rope Clothesline) to get a two count. Falco starts to fight back, and throws Pikachu into the corner, but Pikachu avoids the follow-up avalanche, but hits the referee in the process. Falco strikes back with a vicious clothesline, but he doesn't see Fox run in, and he hits Falco over the head with a steel chair! Falco goes down, and Pikachu is able to climb the turnbuckle to hit the Lightning Splash, and the recovered referee counts the pinfall!

Winner: Pikachu

Crowd: 75%

Match: 89%

Overall: 82%

Stars: ***1/4

Just as Pikachu is about to head backstage, the lights go out, and the titantron begins to flicker. A voice then suddenly echoes around the arena, as if it's coming from every direction.

Mewtwo: Pikachu... I am giving you an option. You have become somewhat of a thorn in the side of my plans over the last few months, and I do not want you to continue doing so. Your choice is simple, either you hand over your NWF UK Title, or I will cause great pain and suffering.

Pikachu: Pika! Pika, Pika, Pikachu! (Translation: Never! I will not hand over my belt!)

Mewtwo: Last chance...

Pikachu: Pikachu Pika Pikachu! Pika Pika Pikaaa! (Do what you want to me! I will not surrender!)

Mewtwo: To you? Oh my dear rat, I'm not going to hurt you... that would be too easy. I'll show you who's going to get hurt...

The titantron comes back on, and Togepi is standing there smiling. Suddenly, Togepi disappears, and Mewtwo's glaring eyes replace it.

Mewtwo: Remember. This is YOUR fault. See you at ....

The titantron cuts out as Pikachu sprints to the back...

Luigi and Yoshi vs. Boo and Waluigi

This big tag team match seemed a little bit thrown together, but it gave both feuding pairs a chance at getting at one another. Luigi and Boo start off, and neither one gets a distinct advantage, until Boo whips Luigi into the ropes, and Waluigi hits a cheap shot to Luigi's back, sending him to the floor. Boo then tags Waluigi then, and the NWF Tag Team champion starts stomping away at Luigi, before locking him in an armbar. Luigi makes it to the ropes, but Waluigi quickly takes the advantage back with an arm wringer, and then sends Luigi shoulder first into the turnbuckle, and hits a back suplex as he stumbles back. Waluigi tags Boo back in, and the ghost continues to focus on the arm of Luigi with a Bow and Arrow lock, but Luigi again reaches the ropes before he taps. Boo picks Luigi up and throws him into the ropes, but Luigi comes back with a jumping clothesline. Luigi struggles over, and gets to his corner to tag in Yoshi. Yoshi knocks both Boo and Waluigi down with Running Headbutts. He then hits a Butt Drop on Boo for a two count. Waluigi drops out of the ring to get a chair, and sets it up on the turnbuckle without the referee noticing. Yoshi then whips Boo into the chair, and the ghost hits it back first. Yoshi then goes to follow up with a running headbutt, but Boo makes himself transparant, and Yoshi goes straight through him and head-first into the chair! Yoshi falls back into a roll-up from Boo, who appears behind him, and Boo gets the three count!

Winners: Boo and Waluigi

Crowd: 81%

Match: 86%

Overall: 83%

Backstage, Lakitu Coachman is with Sonic.

Lakitu: Sonic, tonight you go up against not only Donkey Kong, but also a hometown crowd desperate to see their hero walk away with a victory...

Sonic: Huh? Huh? You think that Donkey Kong's gonna win?

Lakitu: No, I was just saying that the CROWD want Donkey Kong to win?

Sonic: Really? REALLY? You think that the crowd want Donkey Kong to win? Do you think I CARE what the crowd think about me, about Donkey Kong, about the price of bananas, or who's gonna win this match? I don't care! I DON'T CARE! All I care about is me! Sonic! The GREAT Sonic! The hero of video gaming! One of only two people who deserve to be the NWF Champion, and the other is King Bowser himself! So get ready DK! Get ready! To be! SONICIZED!!!

Sonic runs off, leaving Lakitu looking rather... bemused.

Rating: 80%

Donkey Kong vs. Sonic

DK starts off the match in control, to the delight of the fans, and manages to nullify Sonic's speed by timing punches and kicks to perfection. However, one slight mistake from DK allows Sonic back in, as the big ape misses a high kick and ends up crotching himself on the top rope. Sonic then spins into him to knock him over to the floor. Sonic, ever the daredevil, decides to come back off the opposite ropes, and launch himself over the top rope onto DK, drawing a slight pop from the crowd. Sonic then whips DK into the steel ringsteps, before taking him back inside. Sonic hits a bodyslam on DK, and follows up with a second rope legdrop and a two count. Sonic stays in control by hitting a running senton, and then waits for DK to get back to his feet, before hitting a spear for another two count. DK starts fighting back, blocking Sonic's punches and hitting some of his own, but Sonic then rakes his eyes, and hits a running facecrusher. Sonic goes for a Lionsault, but DK manages to muster enough strength to roll out of the way, and Sonic eats canvas. Both... things stay down for a bit, and begin trading punches when they get back up, with DK's pwer advantage giving him the edge. DK begins winding up for the KO Punch, but Sonic goes low to stop that, and gets lectured by the referee. However, as the referee's back is turned, Wario, obviously not sick, runs in and hits DK with his NWF Tag Team Title! DK stumbles backwards, and falls into a Supersonic! Sonic covers, and gets the win, as the crowd boo heavy enough to shake the foundations of the building! Wario re-enters the ring, and he and Sonic start attacking the fallen DK, but soon Diddy Kong runs in to make the save, clearing house by clotheslining Wario over the top, before checking on his fallen leader. DK and Diddy stand tall in the ring, as Wario and Sonic back away.

Winner: Sonic

Crowd: 86%

Match: 94%

Overall: 90%

Stars: ****

A video plays hyping the upcoming match between Bowser and Mario. It highlights pretty much everything important that's happened thus far in the NWF.

Mushroom Kingdom Bash...

DK gets ready to once again try and hit Bowser with the Wind-Up KO Punch, but suddenly, Wario comes from the crowd, and waffles DK with a steel chair. He then picks him up and delivers a War-Monger (Pedigree) on the steel chair, leaving DK bloody and down. Bowser goes to pin DK, when Mario gets back to his feet, and dropkicks Bowser out of the ring! Mario then covers DK, and gets the three count! Bowser sees this happen, and flies into the rage of all rages. He picks Wario up, and throws him head-first into the steel steps at ringside. Mario sees Bowser’s anger, and chooses to run out of the arena with his NWF title through the crowd. Luigi is still down at ringisde following the Dragon Bomb. Bowser reaches under the ring, and pulls out a table. He sets DK up on the table, and places the steel chair on top of his chest. He then reaches for Luigi, and picks him up into the Dragon Bomb position, and drives him down with enough force to break both the table, and the ring! Bowser stares at the wreckage as the first NWF show comes to a dramatic end!

Summer Sunshine...

Suddenly, Wario comes back into the ring, and nails DK right between the eyes with a chair! Then Waluigi lays out Luigi with a chairshot of his own! Wario and Waluigi head outside the ring, whilst Mario and Yoshi check on their fallen comrades. Then, Boo appears out of nowhere (literally!) and takes Yoshi out with a Ghoulish Dream (Dragon/Full Nelson Suplex)! With all three of his friends down on the mat now, Mario is greatly outnumbered by his enemies. However, they do not attack. Suddenly there is a commotion in the crowd.... as a figure makes his way into the ring at a great speed. Of course it’s.... Sonic!!!. Sonic and Mario stare each other down, a scene that every games fan dreamed of, as the leader of Sega’s games and Nintendo’s games squared off! However, Sonic extends his hand to Mario, and they shake! BUT THEN! SONIC HITS A SUPERSONIC (Rock Bottom) ON MARIO!!! Sonic stares down the fallen Mario, as Peach climbs into the ring behind Sonic with a steel chair! Peach goes to hit Sonic..... But then changes her mind, and WHACKS MARIO OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR! Peach then hits Mario several more times, as Sonic, Wario, Boo and Waluigi look on with huge smiles!

The lights then go out... and when they come back on, Bowser is standing in the ring, with Wario, Peach, Waluigi, Boo, and the newest heel Sonic, and they lift their arms aloft in celebration! Bowser then bends down to Mario, who is lying in the centre of the ring, and removes Mario’s NWF Title from around his waist, and holds it up himself, as NWF Summer Sunshine goes off the air!

The Melee...

And as you’d expect, Bowser, Wario and Waluigi go straight after Mario and Luigi, destroying them with complete ease. Wario gets some tables from underneath the ring, but the referee refuses to allow him to go into the ring with them, so Wario punches him out, causing their team to be disqualified. But that of course does not stop the mayhem, as Wario sets a table up in the corner of the ring. Waluigi heads to the top rope, and Wario hands Luigi to him in a Chokeslam position... Chokeslam through the table! Mario is trying to fight back against Bowser, and manages to hit a Fireball (Stunner), but his attack is in vain, as Wario and Waluigi come across and hit him with a Wa-Superior. Soon enough, Sonic, Boo and Peach join the fun, beating on Luigi and Mario with singapore canes and nun chucks. Wario and Sonic hold Mario up, and Peach blows him a kiss, before hideously smashing him over the head with a steel chair. Waluigi fetches another table from underneath the ring, and sets hit up with Mario on top, allowing Sonic to hit a Sonic Splash through both Mario and the table! But suddenly.....

The titantron goes black, and small sounds are heard, like the sounds on an old computer game...

The lights start to flicker....

And a character appears at the top of the ramp...

IT’S MR. GAME AND WATCH!!!

The very first Nintendo character heads down to the ring, and hits a 2D (Diamond Cutter) on Sonic! Then another one to Waluigi!

Double Dash...

Mario goes to attack the Princess, but he relents, and turns around to face Bowser. This turns out to be a big mistake, as Peach scores with a HUGE kick low blow, sending Mario to the ground in agony, and the crowd into hysterical booing. With the other Evil Do-ers taking out Luigi and Game and Watch on the outside, Bowser manages to get back in the ring, and laughs as he sees the smirking princess and the fallen Mario. The Koopa King then picks Mario up, and delivers the Dragon Bomb to a huge round of boos. Bowser puts his foot over Mario as a pinfall, and this arrogant cover is still enough to get the three count. After the match, Bowser receives a microphone from Princess Peach, and bends down to Mario's level.

Bowser: Oh dear, Mario the hero just got his ass kicked... again. Looks like your status as NWF Champion's wearing a bit thin? I mean, you haven't even defended your title yet, have you, chump? You see, next month we've got an event called Rumble in Kong Jungle, and in front of all Donkey Kong's friends and family, you're going to be defending your 'hard-fought' title... against ME!

The video fades out with Bowser laughing at the defeated Mario...

Rating: 86%

NWF World Title Match

Mario © vs. Bowser

The dream match has arrived, and the crowd cannot wait for it to begin. Mario comes out first by himself, whereas Bowser enters with Princess Peach by his side, immediately drawing a 'slut' chant.

The match kicks off with a test of strength, which Bowser wins, but Mario manages to slip out and grab him by the tail, and swings him around until Bowser hits the mat to a HUGE cheer. Bowser is understandably annoyed by this, and charges at Mario at full-steam, but ends up on the receiving end of a drop toe-hold. Mario goes for an armlock, but Bowser swats him off, and catches him in a sidewalk slam when Mario runs back at him. Bowser picks Mario back up, and hits a rib breaker, before crushing Mario's neck with a knee drop to the back of it. Bowser keeps up the assault when Mario manages to get back to his feet, and hits a Big Boot, followed by an elbow drop for a cheeky two count. Mario tries to fight back, but Bowser is still too strong and fresh, and Mario ends up being thrown out of the ring. Bowser and the referee have a little conversation, which allows Peach to come round and put the boots to Mario, before rolling him back in. Bowser goes to whip Mario to the ropes, but Mario reverses, and hits a Flying Elbow to knock the dragon down. Mario starts building up some momentum with some hard rights and left, and finally hits a Belly-to-Belly suplex to astound the crowd. Mario's dungeree straps come down, and he tries to lock in the Poison Mushroom (Sharpshooter), but Bowser's leg strength is too much, and he kicks Mario away. Mario doesn't give up however, but again he can't get Bowser in the hold. Mario comes back and tries to hit a clothesline, but Bowser grabs him by the throat, and hits a huge Chokeslam! Bowser covers Mario arrogantly, but Mario kicks out! Bowser tries with a lateral press cover, but Mario still gets his shoulder up! Bowser starts going mad, and sets Mario up for the Dragon Bomb, but Mario slips out of it, and hits a bodyslam on Bowser, before going to the top rope! But before Mario can do anything, Peach climbs up on the apron, and brings down the top rope to send Mario crotch first onto the top turnbuckle, before falling to the floor. The referee and Peach start having an argument over the incident, which allows Bowser to load up his paw with some brass knuckles. Mario gets back to his feet, and gets nailed right between the eyes with the brass knucks! Peach gets down from the apron, and the referee turns around to see Bowser covering Mario, and he counts the three! WE HAVE A NEW NWF CHAMPION!

Winner, and new NWF World Champion: Bowser

Crowd: 91%

Match: 94%

Overall: 93%

Stars: ****1/4

As Bowser and Peach stand tall in the ring, the angry crowd begin throwing banana skins, banana skins and MORE banana skins into the ring to show their displeasure, and NWF Rumble In Kong Jungle heads off the air!

Overall Show: 81%

PPV Buyrate: 0.57

Attendance: 7,036

PPV Revenue: $1,425,000

Takings: $281,440

Best Match: Mario vs. Bowser

Worst Match: The Kongs vs. Koopa Clan

Best Segment: DK Interview

Worst Segment: Koopa interview

Show MVP: Bowser

Show Idiot: Lemmy Koopa

Guest mroniimusha

Mario winning the title - not cool

Ness winning - cool

Mario's pizza promo - cool

Potential Kong Clan stable - massively cool

The verdict - NWF is cool. Keep it up.

Speaking of split-personality...Super Sonic's got to come into this at some point.

Maybe I'm just completely ripping off Sonic the Comic, but having Sonic sometimes go insane and become Super Sonic - being uber powerful and incontrollable, a danger to enemies AND allies - would rule.

And speaking of Super Sonic, if Sonic had theme music it would blatently be 'Supersonic' by Bad Religion.

*Endlessly standing up for Sega in the midst of Nintendo hell* :shifty:

• 10 months later...