Worst Song You Ever Heard

ROC

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything by Weird Al Yankovic. Anyone can make a stupid song making fun of other peoples stuff, its really not that hard, but on top of that....HE'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Guest 12characters

anything by Weird Al Yankovic. Anyone can make a stupid song making fun of other peoples stuff, its really not that hard, but on top of that....HE'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

Hear Hear!

Smells like Nirvana brought music to a new low.

Hear Hear!

:angry::angry::angry:

YOU DIE TOO!

:angry::angry::angry:

Hear Hear!

Another one of them guys who cant admit to how good Nirvana really were I see :P

Is that the reason you don't like Weird Al? Because he parodied Nirvana in a song about how no one can understand their lyrics? You do realize he got permission from Cobain himself to do that song, right? And the band absolutely loved the parody? Smells Like Nirvana is one of Yankovic's best parodies of all time.

Who said I don't like Weird Al? Who the heck is Weird Al?  :huh:

We are talking about Weird Al's parody "smells like nirvana." You said Maskell didn't realize greatness of Nirvana after defending Weird Al's parody... so one could only infer that you don't like Weird Al...

Nirvana - Smells like Teen Spirit

Allow my reasoning, I dont think its the worst song I've ever heard, but the fact that it is SO HORRIBLY OVERRATED MAKES ME PUKE! My god, never has a song been so over played, over exaggerated and generally over arsefucked like that song. It doesnt rock the world like Jesus and his testicles. It is mediocre at the very very best.

Guest 12characters

I am so lost right now  :huh:

I said it towards 12 characters saying Nirvana rule...

I think it's a somewhat known fact that I am the biggest Nirvana fan on the board. Look at my avatar for chrissakes!

You lot know nothing of bad music. You wanna hear bad music? I got two words for ya! And some numbers. And a dash. Yeah...

Effiel 65 - Blue.

*rests case*

You lot know nothing of bad music.  You wanna hear bad music?  I got two words for ya!  And some numbers.  And a dash.  Yeah...

Effiel 65 - Blue.

*rests case*

You obviously never heard Move Your Body by the same band

You lot know nothing of bad music.  You wanna hear bad music?  I got two words for ya!  And some numbers.  And a dash.  Yeah...

Effiel 65 - Blue.

*rests case*

Thankfully not. Blue was enough. <_<

Effiel 65 - Blue.

*rests case*

Thankfully not. Blue was enough. <_<

Think Blue slower and about 5 times worse and you get the idea