Worst Song You Ever Heard

ROC

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MuRd0K

'She Bangs' by William Hung. Ugh. And the worst thing about it is, he is actually serious about his singing.

Heh, I think William Hung is most possible, the most hideous japanese/chinese singer with the worst song I have heard. I totally forgot about him.

"Cha Cha Slide" by DJ Casper

- It just goes through me.

"Chop Suey" by Avril Lavigne

- Basically just squeeling and screeching, it bastardises SoaD's original - I'm thankful that I've only heard this once.

"She (Fucking) Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd

- Ugh, I was expecting more after hearing "Control" which I liked, but then I get this. Horrible, just horrible.

*slaps LK*. You DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT put She Hates Me by Puddle Of Mudd in the same place as Chop Suey by Avril Lavigne.

Edited by MuRd0K

*slaps LK*. You DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT put She Hates Me by Puddle Of Mudd in the same place as Chop Suey by Avril Lavigne.

Agreed, She Hates Me is WAY above Avril's version of Chop Suey. Chop Suey was BRUTAL. She Hates Me is a good song.

I find it funny that MuRd0k gets even angrier at someone insulting Puddle Of Mudd than I do, and P.O.M. is my favorite band.

Guest MuRd0K

Agreed, She Hates Me is WAY above Avril's version of Chop Suey. Chop Suey was BRUTAL. She Hates Me is a good song.

I find it funny that MuRd0k gets even angrier at someone insulting Puddle Of Mudd than I do, and P.O.M. is my favorite band.

If anyone insults Alice In Chains, The Strokes, Audioslave, Sound Garden, AFI, Gorillaz or Nirvana, they get slapped.

But if anyone insults Puddle Of Mudd or Chris Cornell, it's personal.

Puddle of Mud are commercial crap.

Their name is very appropriate. They are just wet, mass marketted dirt.

Jefferson Starship - We Built This City (recently voted the worst song ever by Blender... can't say that I argue)

Britney Spears - Sometimes (Hands down, the worst lyrics ever written)

Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart (blame this song for the mullet and line dancing)

Verve Pipe - The Freshmen (Not only did I hate the song, I hated how everyone used this for everything they ever did related to school)

Anything by Simple Plan. Last year when I still had to ride the bus, a local radio station carried the biggest pop station in NYC in the mornings. My busdriver blasted this shit at 6:30 am everyday and the station was always playing new Simple Plan music. So being half awake on a 50 min bus ride with him blasting Simple Plan, the weak musics and whiny vocals slowly broke me down until I became enraged at the thought of Simple Plan. And yes I am emotionally scared from it as you can tell. :P

Actually, I forgot one of the all-time champs of bad songs, that I unfortunately had to listen to many times, as it was one of my aunts favorite songs: Macarthur Park.

Whenever I'd hear the announcer say that it was coming up, I'd have to quote the song itself "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

Although, it DID give Weird Al a chance to parody it later on...

"Jurassic Park is frightening, in the dark; All the dinosaurs are running wiiiiiild..."

Hanson's "mm-bop'

Why was Hanson ever successful, in the first place? I saw them on Leno a few nights ago, and I swear to god, they were playing THE most simplistic song EVER. The drummer played one part the whole song (simply hitting the high-hat with his drumstick) and the guitarist was using probably less than 3 notes the whole song. Ugh.

Yeah but Hanson are obvious.

I've got one more.

Spiderbait - Black Betty

One of the greatest songs of all time has been destroyed forever. Thanks a fucking lot pricks. Now I have nothing to believe in man. NOTHING cry2.gif

Let's see....

- Whatever that craptastic Darkness song is

- Mmmbop (the sad part some girls still love Hanson lowers the value of humanity)

- any song by the Spice Girls ... or Annie Lennox

- Love Shack

- Jefferson Starship's "We Built This City"

- The Diplomats' "We Built This City" (why sample this udder shit?)