New System of a Down Track!

Ananas

The rumor going around is that it was leaked by the record company to generate interest, but it could be illegit.

Still...

There's no mention of the track on the News section of SoaD's site.  Care to show us a news story or similar release to back up the legality of this, amigo?

ARTO

Mood of the topic. posted 13 January 2005 10:54 PM

It's ok, management gave the ok.

I'll take that.

The song's solid, but it's not on par with System's more memorable work. Definately worth a spot on an album, though.

No it's not their best track, but it's solid and it's just in time for their appearance at BDO, and they loved when they played the political stuff in the past.

Should go over well and it's a good track for a double album.

It reminds me of Chick N Stu and Prison Song as a great opener for an album, although I guess you could make the comparison to Bounce on the 2 minute Penis joke level too.

It reminds me of Chick N Stu and Prison Song as a great opener for an album, although I guess you could make the comparison to Bounce on the 2 minute Penis joke level too.

Considering what the cock and shit metaphors are for, it's definitely more the former then the later.

Considering what the cock and shit metaphors are for, it's definitely more the former then the later.

SOAD = One of the smartest bands out there right now.

That song was really good, i can't wait for the album. Radiohead has a new album this year also. Now if only NIN will release the new album, i'll have a great year.

It's pretty good, but not as good as thier older, more memorable stuff. Also, it probably is better then most of Steal This Album, apart from Roulette, as someone mentioned before, as that was an awesome song.

Edited by rvdwannabe