Fantastic Four Trailer

Pepsi

I think it looks really good.

I've been a big fan of Ioan Gruffudd since his Hornblower days. Of course, having Jessica Alba there doesn't hurt. Oh, and it's Marvel so I would've seen it anyway. :D

One thing I have to say though; thank god they didn't go the Daredevil route and cast big names in the film. Other than Alba, nobody else is really an A-list star. Well, Alba's more a A- or B+ :D

For starters Jessica Alba as Susan Storm. And also it's from the directer of Barbershop 1&2 and Taxi, not exactly superhero making material. I suppose a case could be made for bringing in a different vision but...um...did the studio miss Taxi?

yet, still, it had michael chickles so how were you able to hate everything about the movie ? he kicks ass, all hail vic macky

No i said I hated everything about the Idea of this movie. It seemed they were trying to appeal to the MTV audience rather then follow the comic book with the casting of Jessica Alba.

Trailer looks good...nothing mindblowing but they are tweaking everything up for the date. They also added an extra 20 million dollars to its already large budget to make the final battle with Doom more exciting. Overall though, I'm really anticipating the film!! :)

Edited by Laice_

I hereby BAN Hollywood from making any more Superhero movies for the next THREE years unless it's SILVER SURFER.

I'm sick to the back teeth of them. They're destroying the creativity of the industry and make me cry...

I'll also allow any film based on 100 Bullets, but that is all.

I hereby BAN Hollywood from making any more Superhero movies for the next THREE years unless it's SILVER SURFER.

I'm sick to the back teeth of them. They're destroying the creativity of the industry and make me cry...

I'll also allow any film based on 100 Bullets, but that is all.