Jimmy Sunka

Mankind

The Rock

Edited by Gongsun Zan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really kinda makes you wonder how they decide who to include in the roster for these games. Seems like the past several wrestling games for aALL systems have been lacking a little in the roster department. Of course, there's always create-a-wrestler, but it still doesn't quite make up for not having champions and major characters there in the first place.

I can guarantee this game will be just as, if not more disappointing than Smackdown vs. RAW. I just can't trust WWE games anymore. There has never been a good one on XBox or Gamecube, and the only decent installment on PS2 was Here Comes the Pain. Then THQ takes a giant leap backwards with SD vs. RAW just to make sure they can milk you for more money when they put back in all the stuff they took out this year. People are in an uproar over EA getting these exclusive deals with the NFL, but for some odd reason, people continue to give THQ a free pass.

Wow.... I guess i'll be missing out on this. I'd hoped they'd surprise us with somethign good. But by this roster (I know roster isn't everything) and looking at the available shots, it just doesn't interest me. It looks good graphics wise, but it doesn't capture my attention. I got Raw 2, I doubt i'll make the same mistake again.

I can guarantee this game will be just as, if not more disappointing than Smackdown vs. RAW.  I just can't trust WWE games anymore.  There has never been a good one on XBox or Gamecube, and the only decent installment on PS2 was Here Comes the Pain.  Then THQ takes a giant leap backwards with SD vs. RAW just to make sure they can milk you for more money when they put back in all the stuff they took out this year.  People are in an uproar over EA getting these exclusive deals with the NFL, but for some odd reason, people continue to give THQ a free pass.

I didn't mind SD vs Raw, I won't be playing it for as long as I did the last couple SD games but it's still a fun game...

I have less hopes for WM XXI. XBOX Live is a plus. A negative is:

- it's being made by a company that's never made a wrestling game

- that company's only game sucked ass(Tao Fang, XBOX Fighting game)

- Roster looks 6 months/1 year out of date

- Graphics aren't groundbreaking

Maybe it's just me thinking about the crapfest that was Raw 1 & 2 on the XBOX, but I have low hopes for this one. I'll certainly Rent it but it will be the first WWF/E Wrestling game since SNES that I won't be buying before I rent it. I've learnt my leason when I did that with Raw & Raw 2. The only thing I can see saving this is no lag online and a innovative Season.

Looking at the roster though, 2/6 women are fired, 2(Stacy & Jackie) aren't wrestlers and Lita is injured. Reminds me how weak WWE's womans division is

Seems pretty weak to me...

Eugene but no Regal (But Val Venis <_< )

I think it's going to be a disaster.

And yes, SmackDown vs RAW was a dissapointment.

No variety in the storyline at all.....

At least I got a clean win over Triple H........

That's a cross between Booker T and Mike Tyson, Booker Tyson in other words.

The roster looks shit like usual. I'll rent this one when it comes out and see if it's any good. Is there anything special that is going to appear in the game?

Either way I wish they'd just start making a TNA game, whether it's shit or not just do it.