Favorite Shows That Got Cancelled

Fitzy

Oh, and if FOX cancels House, M.D., I will be MEGA-pissed!!!! (Its my favorite new show)

It won it's hour last week with an 8, so I highly doubt it's in any danger.

I thought Father of The Pride was a really fun show. Also it would not of hurted if they didn't replace it with something extremly stupid.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People might as well stop with Family Guy, since it's coming back real soon and all.

Yeah, amazing FOX realizes one out of its thousands of mistakes.

I think it will be cancelled again. Fox will fuck it up.

I don't even think FOX will be that stupid. They'd just alienate more viewers... besides Family Guy is one of the best selling TV DVDs of all time, so I'm pretty sure you'll see it get a fair treatment this time.

Guest Booker T & The MG's

I enjoy watching Grounded For Life in the UK, it's on in the early hours on ITV, when and why did it get cancelled in the States?

Knightmare and The Krypton Factor are two that spring to mind.

Edited by Booker T & The MG's

Guest Bluesman

The Flash. It lasted one year on CBS and got the axe. I cannot wait until it comes out on DVD. I saw on the Sci-Fi website awhile back they had the show listed, but I've never seen it on. They must own the rights and want to be dicks and refuse to air the show.

I was getting in to "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss", so I am a little upset we dont even get to see the person who was the real boss....that will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I really miss Clone High, as I even have that stupid Marilyn Manson "Food Pyramid" on my computer. I also have to go with most of the ones others have said, as Titus and Futurama.

Also, if they dont bring Joe Schmo back, they had better put the second season out on DVD, as that was good....

Thier was only really one show i was pissed about when they cancelled it and that was Roswell...

Tru Calling was ok until it got cancelled as well but that didnt really bother me...

Dead Like Me is likely to be picked up by another channel... I've been reading somewhere that it will be picked up very soon, i cant remember where i read it either... i'll try and find the link and post it...

Also John Doe sounds very interesting... I dont think it has ever been on TV over here in Australia but it sounds alright...

ABC Salts Hewitt's 'Game'

(Tuesday, February 08 09:31 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) ABC has decided to part ways the sports-themed Jennifer Love Hewitt comedy "In the Game."

The project, originally developed for last fall, was for a time in the running for a midseason spot on the network's schedule. After shooting two versions of the pilot, though, ABC has decided to cut and run, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

In its original form, "In the Game" was to have starred Hewitt ("Party of Five," "Garfield") as a producer on a TV sports show who was suddenly put on camera, turning her life upside down. There was also talk of heavy cross-promotion with ABC's Disney sibling ESPN. Ed O'Neill ("Married ... with Children"), Josie Davis ("Beverly Hills, 90210") and James Patrick Stuart ("Andy Richter Controls the Universe") co-starred.

That version was scrapped, but ABC Entertainment president Stephen McPherson told reporters last month that "we thought there was tremendous potential, specifically in Ed O'Neill and Jennifer."

A second pilot was shot in January, with Sara Gilbert ("Roseanne") and Christine Baranski ("Cybil," "Happy Family") added to the cast. After seeing the new version, though, the network decided to drop the project.

Another one I thought of is Murder in Small Town X, though due to the circumstances surrounding what happend to the winner, I guess I understand it....

?

That was the only reality TV show I ever watched. Still, I didn't care if I ever missed it, what happened with the winner?

Another one I thought of is Murder in Small Town X, though due to the circumstances surrounding what happend to the winner, I guess I understand it....

?

That was the only reality TV show I ever watched. Still, I didn't care if I ever missed it, what happened with the winner?

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Guest Ringmaster

ABC Salts Hewitt's 'Game'

(Tuesday, February 08 09:31 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) ABC has decided to part ways the sports-themed Jennifer Love Hewitt comedy "In the Game."

The project, originally developed for last fall, was for a time in the running for a midseason spot on the network's schedule. After shooting two versions of the pilot, though, ABC has decided to cut and run, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

In its original form, "In the Game" was to have starred Hewitt ("Party of Five," "Garfield") as a producer on a TV sports show who was suddenly put on camera, turning her life upside down. There was also talk of heavy cross-promotion with ABC's Disney sibling ESPN. Ed O'Neill ("Married ... with Children"), Josie Davis ("Beverly Hills, 90210") and James Patrick Stuart ("Andy Richter Controls the Universe") co-starred.

That version was scrapped, but ABC Entertainment president Stephen McPherson told reporters last month that "we thought there was tremendous potential, specifically in Ed O'Neill and Jennifer."

A second pilot was shot in January, with Sara Gilbert ("Roseanne") and Christine Baranski ("Cybil," "Happy Family") added to the cast. After seeing the new version, though, the network decided to drop the project.

I guess doubts about anything Jennifer Love Hewitt is pretty much accurate. The decline of Sachs and Judah continues.