NHL Playoffs Thread [03/04]

Calgary will show you how you celebrate a championship......and no it won't be in their parking lot either. As for the Leafs crack, how about this......we've given everyone 37 years to catch up to our championship total......yet they haven't been up to task.

Execpt for fucking Montreal. :(

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bold prediction?

Belak and Domi do a run in attack on everyone on the ice and nobody wins. They then steal the Stanley Cup and drive away with it as the announcers go, "BAH GAWD!!! THE CUP!!! IT'S GONE!!! BAH GAWD!!! WHO WILL SAVE HOCKEY NOW???"

You have to admit, that would rock.

In any case, Flames 3-1. If not, this series will go down forever as a series that the Flames should've won thanks to the sketchy Gelinas no-goal.

My bold prediction?

Belak and Domi do a run in attack on everyone on the ice and nobody wins.  They then steal the Stanley Cup and drive away with it as the announcers go, "BAH GAWD!!! THE CUP!!! IT'S GONE!!! BAH GAWD!!! WHO WILL SAVE HOCKEY NOW???"

I could just imagine Bob Cole screaming like that. :lol:

Refs McCreary, Fraser to work Game 7

TSN.ca Staff

6/6/2004

After being pulled from working in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final, referee Kerry Fraser will be back for the deciding game.

TSN has learned that the NHL will have Fraser and referee Bill McCreary call the seventh and final game of the series on Monday.

Fraser and referee Brad Watson drew the wrath of Flames' fans for an early two-man disadvantage in Game 4 (which led to the game-winning marke by Tampa Bay's Brad Richards) and a late five-minute penalty which cost the Flames their chance to even the game.

McCreary and referee Steven Walkom worked Game 5 in Tampa as scheduled and took over the duties for Game 6 in Calgary.

1-0 Tampa...

Even though I don't like it...I'm saying 2-1 Tampa in Overtime

Guest Hit Man 3120

How do you skate a cup? So you choose to believe that one trend? How about the one says no team has won back to back games in this series?

Team scoring first: 6-0

But Tampa is playing way better. They are getting to loose pucks quicker and throughly outplayed Calgary in the 1st. Calgary is so lucky they arent down 3-0

How do you skate a cup?
By holding it over your head and skating. Ive seen Steve Yzerman do it 3 times

Calgary need to start gambling. Bulin is a monster

Guest Hit Man 3120

Calgary and Tampa have been both extremely sloppy. I'm going to say 2-1 in overtime for Calgary...hopefully.

That aint happenin

Good old Fedetenko, thats two! Prepare that victory lap Mr. Andreychuck

BTW, is Igninla a stratch?

Here is where Clawson lets out his annual playoff swear fest:

Fuck ass slut bitch fuck you you fucking dick head LeClavier, fuck I'm sick of these fucking American teams winning the Cup. Fucking commi bastard bitch ass mother fuckers. :(

Here is where Clawson lets out his annual playoff swear fest:

Fuck ass slut bitch fuck you you fucking dick head LeClavier, fuck I'm sick of these fucking American teams winning the Cup. Fucking commi bastard bitch ass mother fuckers. :(

I concur. If Calgary loses the cup on a count of that disallowed goal, there's going to be a fucking riot.

Edited by caucasianheat

I concur. If Calgary loses the cup on a count of that disallowed goal, there's going to be a fucking riot.

It wasn't even disallowed. They missed it completely, we shouldn't even be watching them game.

And Calgary seems to fighting back. I see them doing what Toronto did in game 6 against Philly of course I hope the losing part is left out.

Guest Hit Man 3120

It wasn't even disallowed. They missed it completely, we shouldn't even be watching them game.

And Calgary seems to fighting back. I see them doing what Toronto did in game 6 against Philly of course I hope the losing part is left out.

Did you not see that ABC thingy?

But a totally undisciplined penalty