Champions League Today :-)

Guest Ringmaster

That was a brilliant game. And now, I anticipate bitching, and I really really want to see what Johnny "Fuck Chelsea" Perfect has to say here, all we heard from him for a month was how Barca would trash Chelsea.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its a chelsea win, I'm not going to complain, although the deciding goal was scored against the run of play, these things happen and the only people you can blame our yourselves.

The only thing I'm worried about is going to be arrogant Chelsea fans claiming to be better than Barca and already claiming to be European Champions (brings back sweet memories of EWB member Rio Bravo - Although after than I'm sure he went to supporting United again), just don't get arrogant without, because it won't happen.

Good game tonite though, Eto'o is a good striker, but I'm not overly keen on his ability to recieve the ball and do much else but score. Those Chelsea nets are annoying too, although that was in the goalfest first half.

Unlikely United, I wouldn't have minded if you'd gone through, but that doesn't matter now.

Get on Bremen.

Go Carvalho, it's you birthday. Foul the keeper. Chelsea were pretty resilient though, all credit to them.

What a match to watch, I hope Chelsea do go on to win - I love that Terry/Bridge/Cole/Duff/Lampard British spine they have going on most of the time. Cech was fucking brilliant throughout.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Another thing, with all the money ITV have, can't they get a better commentary/pundit team? Gabby Lorath? fuck off, Andy Townsend? fuck off, Robbie Earle? eat shit and die, etc, etc.

How on earth did Werder Bremen make it into the 2nd stage of the champions league? They were awful.

And AC deserved the win a real world class team. Man United just werent at their best once again and the loss of Giggs was a bitter blow.

Guest Ringmaster

Another thing, with all the money ITV have, can't they get a better commentary/pundit team? Gabby Lorath? fuck off, Andy Townsend? fuck off, Robbie Earle? eat shit and die, etc, etc.

Edited by Ringmaster

Is that a record for the Champions League knockout stage by the way? I can't imagine a team more naff reaching that far so I doubt it.

I'm wondering if Ferguson is gonna kick up his mindgames massively now 'Chelsea have more games than us, bwahahaha' etc. I'm just glad that only the Toon had the sheer aceness to stop Chelsea winning something this year (probably...)

Guest Ringmaster

The commentators here were insinuating that it had something to do with Mourinho's "unorthodox" celebrations, but they're drunk jackoffs anyways, so I wouldn't trust them.

I predicted Chelsea to go through because Barcelona just don't level up on the defensive side of things.

Hopefully we'll be going through, but I can't see us keeping a clean sheet. Oh well, we'll wait and see how things go.