kenan and kel

The Chief

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard from quite a few people Kel had died. Never seen any articles or news scoops though. Since Kel co-presented 'Dance 360' in 2004 though, should be safe to say hes still alive.

New episodes would be a bad idea because for oen thing, there like nearly 10 years older now.

Can't be the classic quote though.

Kel: I... Put the Screw... In the Tuna!

Edited by Inferno

I have heard from quite a few people Kel had died. Never seen any articles or news scoops though. Since Kel co-presented 'Dance 360' in 2004 though, should be safe to say hes still alive.

New episodes would be a bad idea because for oen thing, there like nearly 10 years older now.

Can't be the classic quote though.

Kel: I... Put the Screw... In the Tuna!

:lol:

That and the hidden sofa/safe episode absolutely owned any kids show in its day.

People liked that show? It was terrible. The most unfunny thing I've ever seen!

All they had going was their chemistry with each other. Besides that it was awful.

It probably was awful if you watched it at a reasonable time, and in between respectable TV shows.

However, for when your just coming round on a Saturday morning, it was the ULTIMATE show.

How popular would you say it was in the day? Me and a couple of mates still do the 'Who loves orange soda?' bit now and again, but we seemed to be the only ones who watched it.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2895

BAM! They might be coming out on DVD, if the first season of Clarissa Explains it All does well enough.

Salute Your Shorts, You Can't Do That on Television (how did I forget about that, it was my favorite show as a kid), and Clarissa Explains it All.

I'll buy those three series. I could care less about any others, unless they do a Rocko DVD.

Syco you're not the only one feeling old....

Keenan and Kel came over to the UK in the mid-late nineties when I was already too old to not particularly enjoy it that much...

Now if we were talking Battle Of The Planets, MASK, Transformers, Cities of Gold, Dogtanian, Willie Fogg, Pole Position, Play School, Bagpuss, Knightmare and Crystal Maze, then I'd be interested...