Pokémon

PkmnTrainerJ

If you have a Pansear that would be great, Ace. That for either the Servine or Ditto, then a trash Pokie that you don't care about sending over for the other one. Do you have a Nature preference for the Ditto? I only ask because I have a Ditto for every Nature minus four that I am going to be using for breeding the correct Nature onto other Pokemon with the Everstone at a later point <_<

Edited by Vitamin E

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have like 4 Pansear so that's fine. That for either will be fine, do you want 2? Maybe you can find some use in a trade with someone else at a later date? If not I can only really offer something rubbish that I can recapture quickly again.

Two would work quite well. My friend is getting a Pansage in his game and will probably want a Pansear at some point for Dex data. Once I am finished up with Yugi I will give you a holler, unless you stay in the Wifi club then Ill just contact you in there.

No problem. I wasnt even going to use Unfezant at any point after I saw Braviary.

Would you happen to have a Giratina, Arceus, or Mew you'd mind trading over and then me trading back?

No problem. No rush or anything. I'll be kept busy trying to get 96 BP in the Battle Subway for all those Power items for EV training. Woot, fun <_<.

Also Ace, whenever you are ready I can trade with you.

Cheers guys. Appreciate the patience, and the trading. I should be able to get everything from my Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HG games over this weekend (woo, long weekend).

Any doubles I have after I'm done (obvious ones, Giratina, Arceus, Jirachi, etc) I'll post up here.

I might have been lucky. The trade I had with Yugi went quite smoothly.

Thanks for the two Pansear, Ace, and for the Reshiram data Yugi.

Yugi... I now wish I had something worth trading for a double of Arceus, Giratina, Jirachi, and God knows what other ones you have that I would want. Alas, other than Legendaries you already have most likely, I have shit :crying:

Edited by Vitamin E

So after having gone through the Dream World a few times now, it sucks that I can really only run into Pokemon I dont want <_<.

Really hoping they add Snivy to the Dream World soon. Very much want it with that Contrary ability.

I wanted to change up my team so thought about taking out Ferrothorn and bringing in my newly captured Gligar, but it's level 50 so knows the fianl four moves of its reportoire; Swords Dance, U-Turn, X-Scissor, Guillotine. Could probably get away with SD -> X-Scissoring everything but nobody wants Guillotine. Could TM it for something else I suppose, and probably lose U-Turn coz who wants 2 Bug moves on 1 pokemon?