Pokémon: (Mew)Two Strikes Back

Bobfoc

• 1 month later...

I bought the Pokemon DLC. 

Why give me a Kubfu who is at level 10 when you explicitly tell me that he needs to be at level 70 to beat the challenge? 

The DLC is great with the exception of me having to waste candies and the sort on leveling Kubfu up. 

9 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

Hmm, kind of intriguing, interested in hearing more

Yup, basically how I feel. Tbh if they can approach their crazy ideas with a spinoff series and work to have core Pokemon games be much more in line with the traditional style that's kind of drifted aside with Sun/Moon and Sword/Shield that's probably a good thing for everyone.

Diamond and Pearl were something of a re-jumping on point for me after not playing since Red/Blue. Though, I think I replayed Diamond a few years ago so I don't have a massive urge to revisit it.

The graphics are...I dunno, it's a bit of an odd mix? Like the overworld has this very chibi style but then in battle it just looks like any other Pokemon game. Feels like they should have gone all in either one way or the other.

The Pokemon Legends game looks really interesting. I could not tell if it was in rough shape, or simply had a different art direction than what I was expecting. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21/03/2021 at 19:16, RPS said:

Should I pick up the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game? Did anyone play it ? 

I completed it on a handhold console and got it on the Switch, didn't complete the Switch version though or get very far through it. I don't think it has aged too well as a concept, it's still fun, but it's hard to compare it to a juggernaut like Sword/Shield.

Speaking of Sword, I've just got back into it, 231 hours of levelling up every Pokémon I can find, including ones I've shipped in from Go, and I finally have 8 gym badges.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I feel this is worth sharing for the unbelievable amount of work put into it by Carlos Eiene. He is responsible for the arrangements, does much of the music and the conducting of his peers. If you like fresh takes on the Pokémon OSTs you'll already love his work over the years.

Jazz weirdly fits Sinnoh.