FA Cup Semi Final Draw

J-Rod

I just realised something if Newcastle manage to beat Man Utd (And Arsenal beat Blackburn) and then we beat Arsenal in the final, not only would we have beaten the top 3 teams in the Premiership (At the end of the season) but we'd have avenged our consecutive cup final defeats to Man Utd and then Arsenal (Fucking Allesandro Pistone).

Come on Newscastle! :)

I'd like to see Newcastle vs Arsenal in the final, but I can see Blackburn having a go at it. They've been unpredictable nearly all season. And Man United seem to lack a drive this year. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking...

I didn't see Liverpool beating Olymiakos 7-1 over two games

No, but they beat a (superior) Leverkusen team 6-2, and beat Olympiakos for good measure as well.

Disagree. Olympiakos (as well as Panathinaikos and AEK) play very good football, although the last couple of months was kinda sucky and leverkusen haven't been playing as well this season as in the previous. I'm not saying for example that olympiakos would beat leverkusen cause obviously anything can happen but just don't judge a team for its name or the league its in.

I think he wasn't trying to bash liverpool anyway, he was just trying to say that newcastle have been playing good too, and so people shouldn't think the game is over before it started. Or at least that's what i thought he meant.

This is gonna come across as over-confidence or arrogrance (or saomething) but I can only see Arsenal winning it.

I can't see Blackburn beating us or even coming close and don't really see why anyone thinks they will beat us.

On the other hand, the Man Utd/Newcastle could go either way, considering Newcastle's recent form.

Thing I find funny is everyone talking about the form of Newcastle when really, Man United have been on pure amazing form. Sure they lost to Milan but you cant forget what sort of a side they are. Over the last few months I'd say Man United have been brilliant, so saying Newcastle will win because they are on form is pretty silly seeings though both teams are literally on top form. I'm still saying it could go either way because both teams have their off days at times, but we'll see.

Thing I find funny is everyone talking about the form of Newcastle when really, Man United have been on pure amazing form. Sure they lost to Milan but you cant forget what sort of a side they are. Over the last few months I'd say Man United have been brilliant, so saying Newcastle will win because they are on form is pretty silly seeings though both teams are literally on top form. I'm still saying it could go either way because both teams have their off days at times, but we'll see.

How can you say a team is in-form 'especially in the FA Cup?' all the teams at this stage have won the same amount of games in the competition :P

To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised to see United, Arsenal or Newcastle win it, they're all great teams who can beat each other on any given day... That being said, Blackburn are going to win it :thumbsup:

• Admin

How can you say a team is in-form 'especially in the FA Cup?' all the teams at this stage have won the same amount of games in the competition :P

Because no other team has cruised through as comfortably as United in spite of some difficult draws. :P

Yeah, that home tie with Exeter was a real toughie :shifty: