Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I need something for my diary. I plan on using belt pictures but I need something to represent my WWE Breakout Championship so I need someone to shop something up for me. Put it on the normal title background if ya can pls

http://www.wwe.com/s...photos/photos1/

I was wondering if I could get the first, fifth, ninth, and tenth pictures on kyky? Thanks.

You can get them on kyky... You're welcome

I need something for my diary. I plan on using belt pictures but I need something to represent my WWE Breakout Championship so I need someone to shop something up for me. Put it on the normal title background if ya can pls

qpjfc4.jpg

For Muppet

2hykpbb.jpgi40nch.jpgfuot9z.jpg34hhu7l.jpg

Can i have these people with the Money in the bank briefcase, Dolph Ziggler, Drew Mcintyre, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston and The Miz. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

Which briefcase? What Background?

Edited by Rocky Feller

Can I have the head and shoulders of this Candice and AJ Lee please?

2zobqyc.jpg

cuhj5.jpg

I downloaded the trial version of photoshop recently and here are a few results:

148r4j.jpg303bur4.jpgr08qjd.jpg3356v07.jpg2h3tndg.jpg9plvzd.jpg

Referee Teddy Long, The Rock, FCW's Naomi Night, Jamie Keyes, Candice Michelle and Alicia Fox.

• Like 1

http://www.wwe.com/s...photos/photos1/

I was wondering if I could get the first, fifth, ninth, and tenth pictures on kyky? Thanks.

You can get them on kyky... You're welcome

qpjfc4.jpg

For Muppet

2hykpbb.jpgi40nch.jpgfuot9z.jpg34hhu7l.jpg

Thank ya Rocky but could you do that with the Cruiser weight belt? I'm gonna use The US belt in my game too so it'd be kinda odd for the BO title to look like the US title.

Thank ya Rocky but could you do that with the Cruiser weight belt? I'm gonna use The US belt in my game too so it'd be kinda odd for the BO title to look like the US title.

You know I got lazy on this one :shifty:

29og3o7.jpg

I don't know if anyone has done these but I just killed some time on them after watching the first two shows, so the partial Lucha Libre USA roster.

Lizmark Jr, Sydistiko (I believe TJ Perkins), Magno, and Rellik (Johnny Stambolli)

Lizmark_Jr.jpgTJ_Perkins.jpgMagno.jpgJohnny_Stambolli.jpg

Marco Corleone (Mark Jindrak), El Oriental, Tinieblas Jr., and Solid

Mark_Jindrak.jpgEl_Oriental.jpgTinieblas_Jr.jpgSolid.jpg

Octagoncito, Chi Chi (Alan Funk/Kwee Wee/Bruce), PJ Brewer (John Walters), and Charli Malice (Charly Manson)

Octagoncito.jpgAlan_Funk.jpgJohn_Walters.jpgCharly_Manson.jpg

Super Nova and Pequeno Halloween

Super_Nova.jpgPequeno_Halloween.jpg

EDIT: Luchawiki has both TJ Perkins and Mentallo listed as Lucha Libre USA's Sydistiko. So I dunno. My money is on TJP but I guess he's just Sydistiko.

Edited by galacticgonzo