Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

thanks 4 the PAC pics

Doozer, try a recent Jeff Hardy without facepaint

Edited by Kirkland

I like your cuts CC, they're clean, which is good. The only thing I can say is you need to be careful how you resize, as they all look pretty distorted. One thing I can suggest is make your selection box as long as it is tall. So select it to be 300X300 before scaling, not 654X182, as when scaled down it dosent distort the image. Other then that, great work, keep it up.

~Phreak

JB,LK,Rellik,Patrick Brink,Little Mondo,Henry Godwinn,Rue,Dustin Starr,Dean Jablonski

Anastacia,Lacey Von Erich,K-Murda,K-Pusha,James Mitchell,Sami Callihan,Lance Hoyt,Jimmy Rave

Mike DiBiase,Nathan Jones,Shawn Osbourne,Dolph Ziggler,Nova,Hade Vansen,Sandman,Carter Grey

Evan Karagias,Mike Mondo,Steve Taylor,Devin Driscoll

k997gx.jpg18c6jp.jpg2ephu2f.jpgvzhfup.jpg2j4a7mr.jpg21rg5z.jpg20f6993.jpg2ly03m1.jpg27y4rpe.jpgx51o5f.jpge8smbr.jpg2i9m53a.jpg2w5llzt.jpg2myqb78.jpg2hykqbr.jpg33a5ljn.jpg2h72y9w.jpg20frf2o.jpg6ophz7.jpg2qvfs7c.jpgnvxylg.jpg2462h7d.jpgmmyip2.jpg30nhjpl.jpg21mw7s0.jpg2nqqf83.jpg34ism1c.jpgifc3df.jpg

What do you mean by crisp? A lot of those come from Lobo's photobucket. He has great shots as far as close ups & what not, his pics just aren't on KyKy, which is what most people perfer them on.

2m7j6s4.jpg

Rellik, realized he wasn't in the post.

Edited by DoubleJ13

I like your cuts CC, they're clean, which is good. The only thing I can say is you need to be careful how you resize, as they all look pretty distorted. One thing I can suggest is make your selection box as long as it is tall. So select it to be 300X300 before scaling, not 654X182, as when scaled down it dosent distort the image. Other then that, great work, keep it up.

~Phreak

at the moment i use 150X150 scale, but i have only just got used to doing it,

Captian, he is talking about the rectangle select tool. Make it like 250x250 & erase the background then scale it to 150x150. If you make the square uneven in the beginning your picture will be slightly distorted. You are doing great cuts though.

oh right ok then

here is a couple more i did

Bischoff and Hogan

th_EricBischoff.jpgth_hogan.jpg

any requests and i dont mind doing then