Kaval w/ Intercontinental Title

Trent Barreta w/ Intercontinental Title

DanielBryan w/ US Title

Zack Ryder w / US Title

Santino and Kozlov w/ Tag Titles

Hawkins and Reks w/ Tag Titles

Natalya and Brie Bella w/ Divas title

all on transparent background, thanks in advance

TheMiz-17.pngJohnMorrison-14.pngEdge-16.pngCodyRhodes-16.pngKaval-11.pngTrentBarreta-9.pngDanielBryan-19.pngZackRyder-4.pngSantinoMarella-5.pngVladimirKozlov-9.pngCurtHawkins-7.pngTylerReks-6.pngNatalya-13.pngBrieBella-7.png

Can someone make me a Chris Jericho with the US title on Kyky? If it could be a picture of him wearing a suit, that'd be even better.

ChrisJericho-12.jpg

• Like 5

can i get:

The Miz w/ WWE Title

John Morrison w/ WWE Title

Edge w/ WHC Title

Cody Rhodes w/ WHC Title

Kaval w/ Intercontinental Title

Trent Barreta w/ Intercontinental Title

DanielBryan w/ US Title

Zack Ryder w / US Title

Santino and Kozlov w/ Tag Titles

Hawkins and Reks w/ Tag Titles

Natalya and Brie Bella w/ Divas title

all on transparent background, thanks in advance

TheMiz-17.pngJohnMorrison-14.pngEdge-16.pngCodyRhodes-16.pngKaval-11.pngTrentBarreta-9.pngDanielBryan-19.pngZackRyder-4.pngSantinoMarella-5.pngVladimirKozlov-9.pngCurtHawkins-7.pngTylerReks-6.pngNatalya-13.pngBrieBella-7.png

thanks, those looks awesome

Nah, its more like you find a picture of someone holding/wearing a belt, find a picture of the guy you want in a pretty similar position, and then erase the title holder and drop the belt on the new guy. Futz around with effects or what I like to do is have a hand or something on the belt to give it layers. But no secret batch of title images that I know of, its just a matter of making them by taking a picture of HHH holding the World title and erasing HHH from it.

Can I get Kevin Nash with brown hair (Diesel's hair last night on Royal Rumble) on RAW with the GM Logo ? Thanks

Some of us work while Royal Rumble is on and don't get to see it until afterwards :angry:

For that you can wait

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Can I get Kevin Nash with brown hair (Diesel's hair last night on Royal Rumble) on RAW with the GM Logo ? Thanks

6z6m36.jpg

I know it's not really a spoiler, but just so as not to ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet. (Y)

EDIT: Oops, didn't actually do what you requested either! Well, there it is for anyone who wants it on kyky!

Edited by Punkedemo