Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I've got a request, not sure if they've been done before if so I can't find them. I would like to have a Trent Baretta and Curt Hawkins both with the US, IC and World/WWE Titles also a Caylen Croft with the New WWE Tag Title.. and Tyson Kidd with US, WWE and World Titles all on KyKy. Thanks

TrentBarreta-7.jpgTrentBarreta2.jpgTrentBarreta3.jpgTrentBarreta4.jpgCurtHawkins-4.jpgCurtHawkins2-1.jpgCurtHawkins3.jpgCurtHawkins4.jpgCaylenCroft-6.jpgTysonKidd-14.jpgTysonKidd3.jpgTysonKidd2-1.jpg

• Like 1

Have XPW actually restarted, or did you just make up a logo for it?

I got it off a facebook group about the old FWA (1999-2006) and back then they had a connection with XPW hence the XPW European title however i think XPW died before they did anything with it, i guess its a mock up of what could of been a UK branch of XPW.

Original

5488_129617437815_729707815_3028761_6835391_n.jpg

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Who, with response to the "Zebra Kid" pic above, would you like me to get a few of the guys over our training weekend? (Feb 5/6)

If you want pics of them i can do them, im not big on getting trainees done at our level, only cause its hit or miss if they become noticable to ge added to databases

Who, with response to the "Zebra Kid" pic above, would you like me to get a few of the guys over our training weekend? (Feb 5/6)

If you want pics of them i can do them, im not big on getting trainees done at our level, only cause its hit or miss if they become noticable to ge added to databases

I'll probably get them for a potential WAW Save.

Plus some people might want the more "known" names like Britani Knight, Zak Zodiac, Solomon (aka Bash)

CZW UK

Removing Broken Links

Austin Idol, Bobby Dempsey, Brandon T, Brian Pillman, Brooke Adams (x2), Claudio Castagnoli-1, CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Daizee Haze, Dan Severn, Davey Richards, Dory Funk Jr, Jumbo Tsuruta, Karen Jarrett, Mattias Wild, Paul London, Rampage Brown, Shawn Michaels (x2), Tim Wylie, Tommy Mercer, Woman

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87