ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edit- I see syco's been in the meds again

Umm, actually, at that point in time last night, I was 5 Xanax in (after going to see my friends band play), on my way to 7, so yes.

However, the statement rings true. I prefer the slutty look, and I prefer white trash party girls. Trucks, baseball caps, tattoos, piercings, dickies, wifebeaters, the whole thing. A girl that would just as soon chill and drink as go to the movies or something. Thats the hottest shit since Candy Kid females (ask a raver about that one). Actually, hotter.

Syco's female style list

1. SoCal White Trash (as described above)

2. Raver chicks

3. Sluts

I'm very, very, low class :P

Fuck sophistication!

I WANT DRUNKEN SLUTS!

Tara Reid and Lindsay Lohan?

Reid, yes. On a side note, we share a birthday. Lohan, no, I don't find her attractive.

Morgan Webb has a square lantern jaw.

We discussed this last year but it needed bringing up again.

After a quick dash around the net for Syco I happened upon these (mostly average) girls, all raver-like...

number 1

number 2

number 3

number (scary) 4

Looking for trashy sluts young man?

number 1

number 2

These things I do for you, just cos I've got half an hour free and fancy a challenge...

However, the statement rings true. I prefer the slutty look, and I prefer white trash party girls. Trucks, baseball caps, tattoos, piercings, dickies, wifebeaters, the whole thing. A girl that would just as soon chill and drink as go to the movies or something. Thats the hottest shit since Candy Kid females (ask a raver about that one). Actually, hotter.

Julia_Stiles11.jpg

35. Julia Stiles

You know, since we all probably know Julia Stiles's bio anyway, let me pose a question or a pondering: Can you name ten things you hate about Julia Stiles? Go on now.

My Take: She's decent looking. I'd hit it.

samaire_armstrong_l1.jpg

34. Samaire Armstrong

Not many people knew about newcomer Samaire Armstrong up until 2003 and the debut of The O.C., where Ms. Armstrong played the cute blonde Ana. After chasing the sardonic Seth Cohen around Orange County, she left the show to be on HBO's fledgling series Entourage, as Jeremy Piven's secretary. With the rise of acting work this young actress is getting, expect big things to come from Samaire Armstrong.

My Take: Cute, maybe not too hot, though.

Can you name ten things you hate about Julia Stiles? Go on now.

1. Her moon shaped face.

2. Her rake-like, no definition, no curves body.

3. Her below par acting.

4. The fact she surrounds herself with these piss poor Shakespeare remakes.

5. The fact that she looks like she should be fat.

6. The Prince and Me.

7. Down to You with that tosspot Freddy Prinze Jr.

8. When she acts drunk in 10 things I hate about you.

9. The fact that people have voted her here, when she's done nothing of note recently and someone like Siena Miller (!) doesn't even make the list.

10. Did I mention her face?... Dang, so close.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Celebrities are suppose to be amongst some of the beautiful women in the world, people like Julia Stiles doesn't cut the mustard, she's average in the normal person sense. I'm not saying I'd walk past her in the street and comment on her being ugly, but she wouldn't turn my head, unless I heard her voice, in which case I'd chase her and punch her in the neck.