EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll get back to the Bellucciness later, but I've gotta get back to the list.

jennifer025.jpg

7. Jennifer Aniston

Everybody's favorite "friend" Jennifer Aniston has been a huge rising star for the past decade, starting with Friends and continuing with roles like the 1999 film Office Space. She also got into the spotlight by marrying a major star of Hollywood, Brad Pitt. Since OS, she has starred in hit films like Bruce Almighty and Along Came Polly and even garnered critical praise in the indy film The Good Girl. The megastardom of Aniston may even continue despite the recent split with Brad, and it certainly wouldn't be a surprise.

My Take: She's nice. Though I'm not sure if she belongs here.

EDIT: Oh, and Gooner's chick is cute...which is a first in his taste in chicks... :P

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Now Gemma Atkinson should be above Jennifer Aniston. She is nice, but something about her I don't like as much as everyone else seems to.

And has Tiffany Amber Thiesen been in the top 50 yet?

Edited by efiL4renooG

Guest JT179

Ok, i've kept quiet the entire time threw this thread. But for the first time I really don't agree with the placement of one of these women. I don't get how Jennifer Aniston got in the top 10 and some of the other women didn't. Its very confusing to me.

Ok, i've kept quiet the entire time threw this thread.  But for the first time I really don't agree with the placement of one of these women.  I don't get how Jennifer Aniston got in the top 10 and some of the other women didn't.  Its very confusing to me.

rachelBilson.jpg

well what about that picture

rachelbilsonbypatio1.jpg

or that one...

EDIT:I put two new ones up because I didn't know which one was the tripod. One is my wallpaper and the other I got fro,m some spanish OC fan site...

Edited by syck

The first four chicks in the top 10 can be summed up with a simple three letter word. . . meh. Bilson's the only one who should even be in the top 50 though, so I guess we should all chant "hooray" for that <_< Please tell me Alba, Cuthbert & Jolie are half of the top 6. I'm assuming I haven't missed any of them in the list so far, so I could be wrong there.

52cf1949.jpg

6. Kate Beckinsale

As the forerunner of the British film invasion, Kate Beckinsale has risen to major status in Hollywood, as the star of big features like Underworld, Van Helsing, and The Aviator. She first gained exposure in 2001's Pearl Harbor, which while hated critically got box office success and good exposure for Beckinsale. After that, she starred in features like Serendipity and Laural Canyon before her major breakout role in the aforementioned Underworld. With a good career going, expect Beckinsale to get another hit with the Underworld sequel coming this year.

My Take: She was once in my top 5 women. And I still think she's quite pretty.

Oh, and more Bellucci...

28b237c5.jpg

Edited by TheROC-Revolt