EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

Hot women in NYC? Never :P

Although Stevens doesn't do anything for me, and she has webbed feet too.

The freaks come out at night, the freaks come out at night! On a semi serious note, I do often wonder where all the hot chicks are during daylight hours because you barely see them.

New Jersey?

Come on, everyone knows Jersey girls have unnecessarily big hair, excessive jewelry and an air of desperation around them. Almost like the chicks from Long Island, only with a different accent <_< I've never personally met a girl from Jersey who I would classify as hot.

I've never seen any smoking hot from Jersey (or Westchester), but I've still found some really nice lookin ones. Selection is better on L.I., least that's my opinion - dunno bout you.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keira_Knightley10.jpg

5. Keira Knightley

The very glamorous, very demure Keira Knightley is still only around 20 years of age, yet has gained the following and work of an older actress already at this phase in her career. Her American breakthrough came with features like Bend It Like Beckham and Pirates of the Caribbean. However, her most recent stuff, hasn't proved as successful as both King Arthur and The Jacket tanked. Still, with a PoTC sequel coming out soon and other projects in the works, her career has very good potential.

My Take: Cute face, decent body. I think she's attractive albeit she's a tad overrated.

EDIT: Why must Livid kill the thread? <_<

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

2077d1b3.jpg

4. Natalie Portman

The very entrancing, very talented, very sexy Natalie Portman has already established herself as a veteran actress in the film world. Her first exposure in America came in the 1994 film The Professional. However, it wasn't until 1998's Star Wars Episode I where she would gain major notice to American audiences and filmmakers. Since then, Portman has starred in a wide variety of roles including Cold Mountain, Garden State, and Closer, which she received an Academy Award nomination for. With these roles and more in store, expect Portman to continues her blazing film career.

My Take: Portman is sexy and hot in a dignified way. I will say she is definitely hot, though.

I fell in love with Portman when I watched Garden State. She wasn't like, really beautiful in that movie or anything (she was very cute), but the way her character acted and whatnot made me love the character and Portman's acting skills.

EXCELLENT choice for #4, in my opinion.

Guest TheIZZLE

I also see nothing special about Natalie Portman, or Knightly for that matter. Wish I woulda got to vote in this, but oh well I shall deal with some of your poor selections this year...

I fell in love with Portman when I watched Garden State. She wasn't like, really beautiful in that movie or anything (she was very cute), but the way her character acted and whatnot made me love the character and Portman's acting skills.

EXCELLENT choice for #4, in my opinion.

Guest Bluesman