EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

Monkey gets two days off for his post.

Carry on.

It probably wasn't his fault, moreso the host's way of fighting back against putting images from that site on other places.

Still, that was disgusting and I hope we've learned a lesson: always host the pictures yourself. Seriously, if you're gonna post women in this thread, please have a place like Photo Bucket to put them that way you can be sure the image is just that. It's an extra step to make sure that an incident like this doesn't happen again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ringmaster

Alba is hot, although I went through my Alba phase during Dark Angel, and moved on. Cuthbert, however, is the sex.

As for the eventual winner, I'm gonna catch heat for this, but if I made my own private top 50, she wouldn't even be on it. But, meh, public opinion.

Edited by Ringmaster

Alba is hot, although I went through my Alba phase during Dark Angel, and moved on. Cuthbert, however, is the sex.

As for the eventual winner, I'm gonna catch heat for this, but if I made my own private top 50, she wouldn't even be on it. But, meh, public opinion.

Agreed. But as you say, public opinion.

Guest Bluesman

Alba looks much better since becoming a blonde. Given the fact that she's a whore, I reckon I'd have an outside shot of hitting it.

For some reason I just don't get that excited over Cuthbert. She's attractive and all, but there is nothing that makes me go "ohhhhh, Cuthbert is in this".

Guest Bluesman

No, I was just saying I'd have a shot. I'd pass it up given some of the comments she has made about her sex life.

Beckinsale would be the only one worthy of going sheet less.