EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? Considering some of the stuff that gets posted here, that's saying a hell of a lot.

Curiosity is killing me...someone pm me.

Tub girl, shitting on herself.

Very sexy stuff.

Meh...I've seen worse on 4chan.

Edited by Livid

And the #1 is...

99b02e35.jpg

529f89b2.jpg

AJ079.jpg

1. Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has become a major player in the A-list, with several huge film to her name and credit. These major roles started with her Best Supporting Actress win for Girl, Interrupted. Since then, Jolie has starred in many major roles including The Bone Collector, Gone In Sixty Seconds, and her major hit Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. With sereval more major roles, including this summer's Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Jolie looks to become even bigger than she already is.

My Take: Definitely hot. There's a question as to whether or not she's #1, but it's not too bad of a choice by any means.

Guest Grapehead

Ugh, am I honestly the ONLY person in the fucking world who doesn't find Jolie attractive? Like I can see she's pretty, and I wouldn't go nearly as far to say she's ugly or anything, but I just don't see it.