Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I really don't see you going far under Blackwell and co. but you'll probably have a good enough squad of players if you can add to it a little in the summer. Possibly with Nicholls rejoining you.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Fuck Swindon. All we need to do is beat Hartlepool and we're in the playoffs. Hell, we don't even need to do that. We just need to match Stockport's result... away at Darlo. Hell yes.

So, these playoff thingies. Is it 4vs7, 5vs6? Or is it a random draw?

Oh, and BSIG, is it too late to take back what I said a few weeks ago? You know, all the "at least we're looking good for next season, we'd need a miracle to get into the playoffs" bullshit? ¬_¬

Edited by Farmer Reil

Can't say i like Brum too much but well done for Sunderland for a complete turn around of their season, from bottom of the league when Keane took over to automatic promotion.

Looks like if Stoke creep into the play-offs we'll be facing Derby, who we have beaten twice this season, but will still probably be the toughest out of all the possible play-off teams.

Your only as good as your last game and that second goal was a joke. I've seen under 8's playing better football than what Derby just showed us, if they go into the play offs playing like that then they don't deserve to be promoted, and they won't because Crystal Palace picked up apart, a team like West Brom is going to laugh in their face and tear them to shreds. I don't particularly care who comes up with us, Colchester would have been a laugh, but I don't really mind to be honest. All that matters now is that the two best teams in the Championship are back into the Premiership, and the second tier of teams can battle it out.

Fact is Derby played some laughable football out there, if they play like they know they can, and have done, then theres no reason why they might not get promoted, but they need to sort that football out.

So hopefully Quinn follows up with his promise and gives us about £20m to spend or so in the Premiership.

Your only as good as your last game and that second goal was a joke. I've seen under 8's playing better football than what Derby just showed us, if they go into the play offs playing like that then they don't deserve to be promoted, and they won't because Crystal Palace picked up apart, a team like West Brom is going to laugh in their face and tear them to shreds. I don't particularly care who comes up with us, Colchester would have been a laugh, but I don't really mind to be honest. All that matters now is that the two best teams in the Championship are back into the Premiership, and the second tier of teams can battle it out.

Fact is Derby played some laughable football out there, if they play like they know they can, and have done, then theres no reason why they might not get promoted, but they need to sort that football out.

So hopefully Quinn follows up with his promise and gives us about £20m to spend or so in the Premiership.

To be fair, West Brom have been shit the past few times I've seen them on SKY.

It's too difficult to pick any of the teams that could make it to the play offs, so I simply went off the fact West Brom will have more experience with this sort of thing by playing a lot of difficult matches back to back where they have to perform. They'll probably cope with the pressure better than anyone else, but I agree they've not be great.

Which is hilairious because they all thought they'd walk the league, so I won't lose sleep if they don't go up.

West Brom, in my oppinion are the worst of the teams in line for a playoff place. I've seen them play against Luton twice and they were just poor, only a Phillips double in the last minutes put us away. That being said, Brum only got one point from us all season. If i were to make a guess at who will go up, I'm going to lay my hat on Southampton.

Guest Put You On The Game

If there's any Swansea fans residing on these forums, could they tell me if the Gipsies parked in the park and ride car park by Makro in Llansamlet have moved yet?

West Brom, in my oppinion are the worst of the teams in line for a playoff place. I've seen them play against Luton twice and they were just poor, only a Phillips double in the last minutes put us away. That being said, Brum only got one point from us all season. If i were to make a guess at who will go up, I'm going to lay my hat on Southampton.

Every time I've seen Southampton they've been quality, tough I can't see anyone other than Derby going up.

Guest Put You On The Game

Every time I've seen Southampton they've been quality, tough I can't see anyone other than Derby going up.