Official Coca Cola Leagues Thread

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Forest/Yeovil game was brilliant. Yeovil deserved to win it and i hope they get promoted since they were only in the conference 7 years ago.

Leeds vs. Forest next year in the third tier of English football. Whoda thunk it?

I hope Derby come up. Haven't seen them for ages :P

There's a lot of teams you don't see down there in League Two :mellow:

The Forest/Yeovil game was brilliant. Yeovil deserved to win it and i hope they get promoted since they were only in the conference 7 years ago.

Leeds vs. Forest next year in the third tier of English football. Whoda thunk it?

Due to alchohol-related technical problems, we have been unable to show you our fanboyish post of celebration until now. Alchohol levels have since receeded, and we are finally able to bring it to you in all it's glory. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Ahem.

Irene Goodnight Irene,

Ireeeeeeeene Goodnight,

Goodnight Irene,

Goodnight Irene,

We'll see y'at Wem-ber-ley!

Gas, Gas, wherever 'e may be,

We be the pride of the Wes'country,

If we win 1-0, or we lose 5-3,

Blue and white we'll always be!

We'm all off to Wem-ber-ley,

We're going up, obviously,

'coz who the fuck are Shrews-bu-ry?!

Let's teach a lesson to Shrewsbury,

We drew at the Meadow, we fluked it at the Mem,

But at Wembl'y we'll fucking hammer them!

P.s, BSIG, are you going? If not, why not? :P

Edited by Farmer Reil

It was most likely a ploy by Bateson to get the interested consortium to hurry up and show the money. "We'll employ the fucking retard that got us relegated from the football league if you don't pay up" type of dealio. :P

I find it highly amusing that next year we'll be seeing a Devon Derby in the Conference, while Argyle and possibly even Yeovil will be trying to gain promotion to the Premiership. It wasn't so long ago that Yeovil were in the Conference, and Argyle, Exeter and Torquay were all in Division Three (sic).

Funny ol' game.