G-O-D

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it was all me :shifty:

I reckon the Hammers could get a draw if they play well in the second half.

It's just easier to blame others I have always found. :shifty:

I reckon Chelsea are just gonna shut up shop now, but a draw would be a good result for the Hammers, Man Utd and general Chelsea haters.

Yes, it was all me :shifty:

I reckon the Hammers could get a draw if they play well in the second half.

It's just easier to blame others I have always found. :shifty:

I reckon Chelsea are just gonna shut up shop now, but a draw would be a good result for the Hammers, Man Utd and general Chelsea haters.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats.

Whether people can complain about you buying the Premiership, or whatever, the team still has to go out and perform and Chelsea did consistentlyand usually with flair going forward. Can be a little boring at times, but what team isn't?

That 4-1 against West Ham was one of the best performances by a team I've seen in years, and showed why the gulf is still huge between Chelsea and the rest.

A decent performance against an in form Man U. 3-0. It just goes to show what Chelsea are capable of when Mourinho fields the right team.

As for Rooney, hope he's alright but you can hardly blame Chelsea for his injury. A fair challenge that didn't even look painful until we saw his reaction.

post-66-1146326558_thumb.jpg

post-66-1146326673.jpg

post-66-1146326558_thumb.jpg

post-66-1146326673.jpg

At the moment I can't decide whether I love or hate Mourinho. I love what he did with the championship medal where he threw it into the crowd, and the fact they gave him another one and he threw THAT one in as well is hilarious. However, the whingy git is just never happy unless he's getting all the plaudits. Fair enough, a lot of people are knocking the achievement by saying Chelsea bought the league, Mourinho's been whinging because he hasn't won manager of the month one this season, and only won it twice last season.

People say he's great at spotting talent, but Kenyon and every Chelsea scout is out doing that as well as Mourinho. And people say he's done well to bring that squad together, but that is down to Roman's chequebook (see: Wright Phillips, Shawn).

He's won the league twice in two years, but nothing else. I think a lot of managers would have been able to replicate what he has in the same situation, if not more.