Loves Suicide

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's....godawful. There's no definition to it, besides the text I suppose, but that's not a good thing. Why does it have to be pink? The font choice doesn't match the...random blur of the background either. It doesn't make a convincing book cover, anyway. And since when did the author design the front cover of the book?

I dunno guys I'm sort of liking this don't know why though .

the main think I dislike is the border make it black and i think this could work as a book cover . I've seen worse but the use of colors imo is what makes this so eyecatching. Graphically it's mediocre but it serves the purpose of what you using it for. A book cover. The background being blurred and the vibrant color of the text balnce each other out

if this was a book cover and I was walkign down the isle my eye would immediately focus on that cover.

Guest [ Tyler ]

When I think of the word love I sure as hell don't think of something like that. I suggest redoing it...and since it's love's suicide I'd manip a rose so it looks dead.

I'd stick an apostrophe between the "e" and the "s" for a start, or just change it to "Love Is".

It might catch my eye if I saw it, but I certainly wouldn't buy it. If anything, that cover would turn me off.

Most people who would take the time to actually read them aren't going to buy books on a cover, there's no reason for you to even be trying to get a 10/10. Especially when it appears you're not especially talented, and the more talented artists of this forum don't get 10/10s.

However, having a title that makes sense, now that's what would be impressive.