Family Guy

KussenKDogg2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both fantastic episodes tonight. I was told in advance that Scrubs was zinged, but knowing it was coming got my expectations up, so I was disappointed when it finally happened. Still, that was easily the best new episode of Family Guy's 4th season so far.

I think Peter says something like:

Peter: "And you know that show, Scrubs? Yeaaaah...which guy is the supposed to be the funny one again?"

Family Guy this week wasn't very good. I expected things to go down hill but I have a feeling things will get better. As for American Dad, well, it isn't very good at all.

:blink: Family Guy last night was leagues ahead of the stuff they were doing before the show ended last time. Easily better than From Method to Madness, Road to Europe, Brian Wallows and Peter's Swallows or Family Guy Viewer Mail #1. While all those episodes are still leaps and bounds better than 90% of television today, they certainly couldn't touch last night's episode which reminded me of the shows peak days. Granted, it's the first episode I've seen of the new season, so the last two may have been better, but nonetheless, that episode was fantastic. I haven't laughed out loud like that from a network TV show since... Family Guy. American Dad was also great, although I think it has a limited shelf life while Family Guy is so random you could do that show for years.

Guest Wrestling_Man

Family Guy last night just rocked, I loved when God told Jesus to get the car and leave, that was beyond comic gold. As far as American Dad, that was the best episode of that show that I've seen, I don't know how long it'll go but by far, the episode last night was the best yet for American Dad.

I think people overexaggerate how "bad" American Dad is, I was talking about this with someone over MSN, and she thought the same thing. The worst episode of the show was the pilot, the rest have been fairly good episodes.

And to end this on an FG note..

God: "JESUS CHRIST!"

Jesus: "What?"

God: "GET THE ESCALADE!"

bwahahaha.

Ah Gary The No Trash Cougar...

PICK UP YOUR TRASH!!!

I WANNA KNOW WHO'S CUP THIS IS!!!

PICK IT UP!!! PICK IT UP!!! PICK IT UP!!! PICK IT UP!!!!

Like Gary The No Trash Cougar says "Give a larbage, throw out your garbage, spread the word!"

The episode was funny as hell...